WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN 20% Off During October!

Hello everyone!  Will there be Free Shipping on TSV 10/9 day????  

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

And the 613/319 remoist mystery continues! ha! 

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite I personally don't know. I may reach out to the Chaz team and see if I can get an answer. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@tsavorite I personally don't know. I may reach out to the Chaz team and see if I can get an answer. 

That would be super nice of youWoman Very Happy

I am getting my must have purchases together....wish he was on air sooner LOL!  I want that Tuscan Pear CC body butter & mask set now!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite This is the reply I got from a team member:

"I believe shipping will be free. Technically with QVC (because they operate independently from us) their lineup is always subject to change; however at this time we have been told shipping will be free. This may be different for autoship customers."

YAAY!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN 20% Off During October!

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Friends, I need a WEN tutorial if you have a moment.

The A389833  offers Bella Spirit

Looking at the GREAT re-moist / comb set!  As a LONG time 613

lover, I’m curious to know if anyone has tried both the 613 and 

the Bella re-moist.  Do you notice a difference in the two?  

Loving the 613 scent SO much, I don’t want to change unless the Bella performance is better.  

TYIA!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@tsavorite This is the reply I got from a team member:

"I believe shipping will be free. Technically with QVC (because they operate independently from us) their lineup is always subject to change; however at this time we have been told shipping will be free. This may be different for autoship customers."

YAAY!!!!

@World Traveler 

And 20% off?!   "YAAY!!", is right!  I'm definitely gonna stock up.👍

Honored Contributor

@geezerette I could be wrong on this, but my thinking is that there won't be 20% off on the TSV, as it is at a special price. I hope we can use the 20%, but just wondering out loud whether the 20% is based upon regular prices or absolutely everything. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@geezerette I could be wrong on this, but my thinking is that there won't be 20% off on the TSV, as it is at a special price. I hope we can use the 20%, but just wondering out loud whether the 20% is based upon regular prices or absolutely everything. 

@World Traveler 

I don't expect the 20% discount on the TSV.  I can't imagine that.  Or on any other specials they might have that day.  I think it will only be on the full prices of everything else.

They already have the discount prices showing here on the website, so I figure that's what the prices will be when checking out that day too.  Plus  the free shipping too.

I buy a lot of my products singly, rather than the kits or specials, which usually have things included that I don't use.  So for me, this is a good deal.  

Honored Contributor

@geezerette Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought since you were responding to my TSV response from Chaz's team, that when you were mentioned getting the 20% off too, you thought we might be able to get that 20% off on the TSV too, and I didn't think we will. I read it wrong.