WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

@ANewHue  That's very interesting, I never found any performance difference between the two, perhaps your hair is more sensitive to the lemon, rosemary or vanilla extracts themselves, so since there's more of each in 613 than there is in 319, your hair reacts differently.  For all I know, I may see differences now that my hair has had some perms over the last couple of years and has residual curl it did not have when last I tried the two formulas.   I'll find out in a couple of weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP actually I never thought of that but you could be right. I use my 613 for cleansing now. I have plenty of it .
Regular Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@tcmalfayou’re enabling me again🙂💕

@ANewHue Smiley LOL Sorry about that Smiley Wink

I enabled myself, too...I ordered the Mousse Trio in the Seasonal 

Esteemed Contributor

@tcmalfa well since I’m set with Fall and winter candles I was going to order the Hope set but unfortunately it sold out. Next time I have plenty of goodies coming my way.
Regular Contributor

@ANewHue 

That's too bad about the Hope set being sold out...that scent would definitely be nice in a candle, especially this time of year. Smiley Happy 

I have yet to try any of Chaz's candles. I always spend all my money on all the other things! If he had brought any Plum Pear, I probably would have gotten one, tho. I don't even think he carries those on his website yet. Maybe I'll try one of the Winter scents when they get here...probably White Forest since I really like that in the CC and everything else. Better start saving my pennies I guess. Enjoy all your goodies! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@tcmalfa I absolutely love Hope. It’s my Fall/winter scent and I’m excited to now have it in the cc/remoist. Even though WVM is my all time fav I do love WWF as well and have two gallons of it tucked away. I also have it in the candle. Chaz’s candles are wonderful. I purchase them when they are on sale on his site. A perfect night for me is to light one of his
candles and just relax unfortunately that doesn’t happen as often as I would like.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@1Professor Of course, that photo was of you. You were just being sneaky, right? Smiley LOLHeart

@World Traveler   

Now I have to get an appointment with a stylist who can reproduce that cut.

Honored Contributor

My Tea Tree TSV just arrived! YAAAYY!!! Have some more stuff coming, hopefully this week.

Respected Contributor

My Tea Tree and Treatment TSV's are out for delivery!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

Ok I have been using the tonic around 3 weeks...You all know I love it, new baby hairs, hair texture better, shine, color, BUT this is my best result yet..I have this "railroad" nasty part in the back crown of my hair, I have always had to tease it to cover it, today I actually didn't have to tease it!..Smiley Surprised  I keep going back in the bathroom to make sure it's really me...lol

I use alot of the tonic in this area, (more than the rest of my head).

I emailed Chaz's CS & ask about a offering a "duo" of the tonic on the Q...They said they have had many requests for that & probably would in the future..(I have another order in the works to add to my stashSmiley Happy

I always felt Chaz was a "master" at what he does, he just went beyond that in my book!...Woman Very Happy