WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

I am passing on the TS as I have plenty of cleansing conditioner, although I will definitely be tempted by the Pink Lemonade in the summer.  Then again, I really don't need anything.  Between WEN and Tweak'd (I use both) I am fully stocked.

However, I was tempted by the mask and may give that a try.  The Botanical scalp treatment was a good presentation but I know I will never use it every day.

Regular Contributor

Chaz's Hit in the Fri-YAY! Show is happening now...6:25PM ET. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What are the latest numbers? Has any host said how many of the TSV have sold? This morning it was around 27,000, with 13,000 of those pre-sales. Smiley Sad

Hope he is hitting his sales quota so he has a lot of shows when he comes back.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have watched all of his shows today but haven't heard a total since this morning other than just mentioned 1,400 TT left. 
@World Traveler 

ETA only 6,500 TT brought in. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

It sounds like Chaz will have at least one more Hit during the Fri-YAY! show. I think I heard Courtney K. say "we'll shop with you again in the show" to Chaz at the end of the 1st Hit. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler 

I think I heard Sandra Bennett say that over 37,000 had been ordered near the end of the 4:00PM ET show. Heart

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@SurferWifeI’ve had that happen to me before and it resulted in a duplicate order which I had to call CS about. I’ve been having many issues with HSN shipping lately and truthfully I’m going to stop ordering from them. They charge me $18 + for shipping on a clothing purchase and when I called they said it was a glitch in their system. So be careful ladies

@ANewHue 

Oh, yeah...I've been watching all day.  I did send the Social team of a screenshot of one of my orders showing the order number & they had no record of it.  I re-ordered everything this morning and they are in my Order History.  No duplicates, but I will keep an eye on my Order History page over the weekend.  It is WEN, after all, so would dupes be all that bad?   LOL!🤣🏄🏼‍♂️🌴🌺❤️🌞🐶💪

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Jane just now said over 40,000 sold today. Guess TT is almost out and something like 3300 left of the lavender.

Esteemed Contributor

Well made my last purchase of the day couldn’t let that 12oz WVM RTM & CC pass me by. I think I was good 2 CC’s is better than 3 on AD.
Regular Contributor

WVM RTM & CC set sold out. Good thing I got it!
Regular Contributor

Oh gosh... when are they showing the new cleanser???