WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler & all:

I just ordered the body treatment trio, 613.

Never used it, but my skin needs something!

Like 3 smaller jars rather than one large.

Anyone else use it? Thanks for information . . .

a389962_848.102.jpeg

Contributor

Well IRe: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

Well I had planned on just getting the treatment mist..... that plan flew out the window as soon as I saw the mask presented.  I went looking for it and got it, the revitalising mist and the face cleanser that Shawn talked about.  LOL!!  Thanks Surferwife for telling me about your experience with the skincare!!!  It helped in my decision!

I can't say enough good things about WEN!  I went through chemo about 11 years ago.  It did a number on my skin and hair.  I had given up on either being decent again.  Thanks to the WEN shampoo and now the tonic I am loving my hair!!! And I have no doubt the skincare will be the same! 

Respected Contributor

@Re: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

@geezeretteThank you for commiserating, I have also stopped trying most of the new CC's, and read the ingredients on other new products.  I don't know why I didn't notice the arnica in the lip balm, I should never have started using it.  That's why I won't order the facial cleanser, face mask, moisturizer, etc.  At least I can still use most of the classic CC's, the oldest seasonals, and the Bella Spirit Indigo.  I am glad Chaz keeps innovating, but I wish he wasn't so married to the honey compound and Arnica montana. Odds are that most people aren't allergic to those things, so the benefits are real for them.  At least the new scalp tonic doesn't have either compound in it, that stuff is nearly vital to my life!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor 

I use the UNIBT all the time.  And have done so since it came out.  But I use the 319.  As far as I'm concerned, it's the holy grail of body cream.🤩  Very hydrating without being greasy or sticky.  And I can use it as a face moisturizer too.

I'm so glad that it finally won the Customer Choice Award this year.  I've been voting for it for years!🥇

ETA:  I didn't get that offer, but I did get the one with the 32 oz Cleansing Conditioner and 20 oz Body Treatment.  Both great buys!👍

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Yes I use this in the 613 version and LOVE IT! I ordered the 20-ounce of it in 613 this morning. This treatment is awesome! You won't be sorry. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor 

I prefer the smaller jars as well.

I got a 20oz tub of 319 when it was on sale, then transferred it into two empty 8oz 319 jars I'd cleaned.

One for the kitchen, one for the bathroom, and the rest at the bedside.  Happy me 😁

I only use the 613 below the neck, but use 319 on my face as well.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@1Professor 

I prefer the smaller jars as well.

I got a 20oz tub of 319 when it was on sale, then transferred it into two empty 8oz 319 jars I'd cleaned.

One for the kitchen, one for the bathroom, and the rest at the bedside.  Happy me 😁

I only use the 613 below the neck, but use 319 on my face as well.

I transfer some of mine to smaller containers too.  A smaller flip top bottle to use in the kitchen for use as a hand cream.  I don't like the screw top container for doing my hands.  And an even smaller bottle for use in my purse.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette    Now I'm excited, thanks SO much. Feel badly for negle3cting my skin when I treat my hair so well!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@1Professor Yes I use this in the 613 version and LOVE IT! I ordered the 20-ounce of it in 613 this morning. This treatment is awesome! You won't be sorry. Heart

@World Traveler    I am reassured to the max!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife I’ve had that happen to me before and it resulted in a duplicate order which I had to call CS about. I’ve been having many issues with HSN shipping lately and truthfully I’m going to stop ordering from them. They charge me $18 + for shipping on a clothing purchase and when I called they said it was a glitch in their system. So be careful ladies