WEN

Super Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

Did anyone see A392466 4-piece Fragrance Gift Set??!!  Truth, Hope, Faith, Joy travel size eau de parfum in a gift box. It has a description discrepancy listing the winter scents.  I called customer service and they are looking into it, but I ordered assuming it is those 4 scents - I hope!

Esteemed Contributor

hi @scullychick 

Yes, I saw that.

The product description says "four of WEN's fall and winter scents".

But it's already been presented on air a couple of times, and the video shows the Blessings scents.

Great price!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Well, I got my order placed, the TSV in TT on a/d and the "hot pick" SC trio matching the seasonal TSV.  That way I get to smell what Winter Wild Berry smells like without buying 32oz of the CC which I will not be able to use.  I found a travel packet of 613 a few days ago and decided to see how my hair reacted.  And based on that, I am not ordering the 613/319/BSI trio.  I have something like 10 full or partial gallons of CC in my bathroom closet or bedroom!  I do NOT need more CC except for Tea Tree, which I use every single day, and am using more of it as my hair keeps growing longer.

I was planning on stocking up on lip balm when Chaz was on.  And then, a couple of weeks ago, I finally figured out why, sometimes, the WEN lip treatment seems to make my lips itch and burn.  I read the ingredients, and right there in the stack, Arnica montana extract.  I could hardly believe it, the balm used to be the best thing ever for my lips, I thought the burning was something else, kept using the transparent, and by yesterday my lips were cracked and bleeding.  Okay, I admitted defeat and pitched all my WEN lip balms, the open ones in my bathroom and in my purse, four of them.  Now I have to find some sort of "chapstick" stuff without castor oil in it at the grocery store tomorrow. 

I am so sad, the number of WEN products I can use just keeps shrinking, I've had to give up CC with honey in it, NIBT and now lip treatment balm.  Woman Sad

@CamilleP 

Aw, I'm sorry for you.  Bummer. ☹️

I can relate to some degree.  My problem is fragrance.  It seems like all the newer products are either overly fragranced to me (even though Chaz and many other people talk about how slightly scented they are), or have fragrances that I can't tolerate.

I quit trying new products for this reason.  I was very tempted with the new BS Face Mask, but I already know I can't handle any of the BS line.

But that's okay.  It actually goes along with my change in lifestyle.  I'm trying to downscale (seems to be popular now) and simplify.  Mostly from necessity.  So, I have reduced my WEN products and scents.  I can use one original CC, one seasonal CC, 319 CC, one seasonal RTM, one UNIBT, and the lip balm.  Oh, and a VTM for the occasional times I need a hair spray.

I'm really sorry you can't use the UNIBT and lip balm.  Those are two of my favorite products.  I tried a goat milk lip balm over the winter I liked that you might check into.  The only downside I found was that it didn't have the staying power that the WEN lip treatment has.  Good luck on you search!🤞

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer I heard them say there were 13,000 preorders. So sad that those didn't count toward Chaz's quota. Would have really helped in him having more visits to the Q. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Looks like everyone is doing well with these special prices. So much fun!

Ordering the 613 20 ounce next since I got the TSV last night.

New Contributor

@SurferWife 

Can you tell me what you like about the Bella Spirit facial cleanser?  Have you tried the mask and do you like it?  I am 54 and still get pimples (crazy at my age) and I would love to find something that will help keep my skin clear.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My morning total is:

TSV in Tea Tree (A-D)

32 oz CC & 20 oz UNIBT set in 319   (A384498)

32 oz CC & 12 oz RTM set in WVM    (A396310) (A-D)

My afternoon show purchase will be to stock up on the BS lip treatment.

I don't know if I'll be awake for the last show.  (I'll probably be broke by then anyway!😂)

Honored Contributor

WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

[ Edited ]

WAY TO GO!!!! @geezerette 

Chaz would be proud of you! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone here used the facial mask?  If so, what are your thoughts about it? TIA! 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

In the first 50 minutes of the show, I bought:

• Tea Tree TSV
  • 613 CC Duo
  • BS Mask
  • BS Facial Cleanser

In my cart for later:

• Faith CC Duo

Just trying to sprea things out to limit the number of PayPal alerts hubby is receiving although he is sitting here next to me watching me tap Speed Buy!  He does think these deals are crazy good.  He is sharing his peach ice cream with Toby.

@SurferWife 

oh gosh, you did amazing!  Great haul, amazing prices..Smiley Happy

Did you see @MzNikki48  is back on TSV thread) (nikki48)

Chaz is treating us well.. Hi Toby!

Wow...I just checked my Ordrer History & the only order displaying is the TSV.  I ordered everything through Mr. Rebates, got a "thank you for your order" message, but checking this morning, there is no 613, no BS mask & no BS facial cleanser.  Weird...very weird.  I will reorder everything when Chaz is on air in a few hours.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.