WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

For those of you who like the Pink Jasmine Peony, it is now up for purchase. Except for the gallons in June, PJP is normally only available during October and February. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@tsavorite This is the reply I got from a team member:

"I believe shipping will be free. Technically with QVC (because they operate independently from us) their lineup is always subject to change; however at this time we have been told shipping will be free. This may be different for autoship customers."

YAAY!!!!

I better warn Big Daddy he is going to get a lot of PayPal alerts that there has been a QVC authorization on our credit card!  LOL!   🤪🤙🌴🏄🏼‍♂️🌺🐶😎💪

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I saw Chaz's post about how to use Bella Spirit for your skincare routine.  I am intrigued.... has anyone been using his skincare and how do you like it?  I right now use Charlotte Tilbury and PTR.  Thanks for any help you can give!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy October everyone! Thanks for starting us off @worldtraveler. I was shocked to see another F & F sale what a welcome surprise. QCan’t wait until Chaz is on so I can order.
Honored Contributor

@MOFirmer wrote:

I saw Chaz's post about how to use Bella Spirit for your skincare routine.  I am intrigued.... has anyone been using his skincare and how do you like it?  I right now use Charlotte Tilbury and PTR.  Thanks for any help you can give!

@MOFirmer 

Yes!  I use the BS Facial Cleanser, BS Revitalizing Treatment Mist & the BS night cream.  I love ALL of them.

For reference, I use various PTR & Paula's Choice items (mostly booster serums) & incorporate them with my BS skin care.  The BS night cream beats even the best of PTRs (although I do still like them & alternate depending upon my mood).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hi, World Traveler and thank you for starting the new month!  I'm in with this TSV.  It's great because you get the seasonals within that season!  I was just on Chaz's site he was getting ready and saying Mally won in some categories.  Hoping that 20% goes with the TSV, yes.

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN 20% Off During October!

@Drythe wrote:

Hello,

Friends, I need a WEN tutorial if you have a moment.

The A389833  offers Bella Spirit

Looking at the GREAT re-moist / comb set!  As a LONG time 613

lover, I’m curious to know if anyone has tried both the 613 and 

the Bella re-moist.  Do you notice a difference in the two?  

Loving the 613 scent SO much, I don’t want to change unless the Bella performance is better.  

TYIA!

Hi, Drythe.  Yes, I have the Bella ReMoist.  I got it when it was 60. bucks!  It's EXTREMELY rich and the results last for days,  I'd say a good six to seven days.  I cleanse every day by choice and I could see and feel the ReMoist still working in there.  Made my hair feel strong, silky smooth, salon quality.  I used a seasonal as a primer too and found that for me, it's not needed.  The Bella is SO concentrated that only a table spoon for one treatment will suffice.  It's amazing.  Made my hair rich, my natural color was deeper.  My hair was in layers for a year and it's grown to the bottom of my shoulder blades but I want all one length so I had it cut a bit below my shoulders to even it out.  It's medium texture, have oily scalp.  Wanted to let you know my hair type and length.  I've tried many ReMoists and love them all but the Bella is very different.  MUCH stronger and longer lasting in results.

Respected Contributor

I see the Botanical won already in the voting.  Don't know about anything else yet but I can see why this won.  This Wen item is one of the best things I've ever used that made my hair WAY WAY WAY more manageable with shine, body, such amazing hydration.  I've already gone through six or seven bottles of it and have three ADs in this.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, forgot to mention that since I've been using the Botanical, my finger nails used to look raggedy from dish washing but now?  Looks like someone came in and gave me a manicure.  I began looking at my finger nails and noticing NO hang nails and the nails themselves are STRONG.  NO chipping, peeling.  Nails are better shaped, the cuticle is soft, well-shapen.  Can't believe it. 

I was trying to open a pistachio nut and it was extremely difficult.  I finally got it but it was SO unyielding that my thumb nail ripped under the pressure BUT it did not chip, only part of it ripped.  The nail was so strong that I could not just tear off the ripped part.  I had to get the clippers and clip it away.  My nails are strong yet not dry.  They seem, "hydrated" if that makes any sense.....unbelieveable!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya 

Thanks for the information.

Trying to wait for Chaz, afraid it will sell out.  💙💙💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras