WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

[ Edited ]

Another great month for WEN with Chaz stopping by via Skype with his great TSV. Looking forward to it on October 9.

On QVC front page it mentions that WEN is 20% off  during the month of October. YAAY! Wonder if we can combine that with the special deals that Chaz is bringing us this month. Hmmmm....We'll see! Heart  Probably just the price stated with the product, which will already be reduced by 20%.

Here is the information again on the TSV:

$74.96 for three 32-ounce Cleansing Conditioners in our choice of Lavender, Tea Tree, Sweet Almond Mint, 613/19 and Bella Indigo, Winter scents (Vanilla Mint, White Forest, and his new Wild Berry.

If you get it in auto-ship, then the spring choices will be Honey Lilac, his new Desert Poppy, and Orange Blossom. The summer auto-ship will be have Honey Peach, Melon Mint, and his new Pink Lemonade.

He has asked on his videos that we please wait until he is presenting before we buy. It must be really important this time for him to say something.

Remember, you don't have to wait for him to present the item you want to purchase; just make sure it is sometime during the hour (or two) that WEN is the show that is on. It all counts as credit towards his quota established by QVC if you purchase ANY product of WEN while he is on. If you need oils, for instances, but he is presenting the re-moist products, go ahead and get the oils you need; it will count as long it is a WEN product.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN 20% Off During October!

......and.....now this product is reduced from $170. So with the reduction AND 20% off, this is beginning to look better! 

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 5.57.10 AM.png

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

......and.....now this product is reduced from $170. So with the reduction AND 20% off, this is beginning to look better! 

@World Traveler 

Oh gosh that would be great, 20% off & Oct prices...Smiley Happy  I noticed several "new" things priced wrong, Men's Wen for one, & it's not new unless he changed something about it.. Maybe today things are adjusted.Smiley Happy thank you

*I just went it looked...It's strange, some things are listed at a higer price than they ever were, but the "red" 20% off price is what the price was normally..Some things in "red" are a bit lower. Well if the TSV is 20% off, oh my that would be amazing!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for mentioning this.  I don't often go to the home page, so I doubt I would have otherwise noticed.

I need to stock up on my lip balm while the weather is cool so I don't have to worry about shipping.  I ran out this summer and didn't want to order more while it was hotter than hades everywhere and so much of the shipping was being delayed.  So I used some other stuff I had sitting around, and it was awful .  I've been spoiled by Chaz!😂

But I think I'll wait until Chaz is here for the TSV to order.  (And whatever else I may end up with.😉😄)

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi I have frequently seen "new" on things that I didn't think were new. I wondered if perhaps what is new is the size of the container. Or in some cases, options on scents were added. Always a head scratcher for me. ha!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - October 2020

Glad you saw it before I changed the title to the monthly chat. I was just going to post about the 20% off and then saw that no one had started the monthly chat thread yet, so changed the title.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler @geezerette 

They have the same bottle of Men's Wen two  different prices, 

page "1" is one price, page "2" is another price at 12% off..

I think the Q must still be working on some things...

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Think you are right. Hope everything is straightened out before I purchase stuff. ha!

Honored Contributor

I guess QVC really is offering their holiday products early this year.  This TSV is usually not until just before the holidays.  I wonder if this is the last one for the rest of the year?

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler 

A389833 is an even better deal on this ($58.00)...$78.00 less plus you get a comb! Heart You can also choose Bella Spirit as one of the options. He offered this the last time he was on & I think this is about the same price it was then.

8oz R-M & Comb (319, 613 or BS).jpg

Edit: Sorry about the tiny picture...I should have chosen Large instead of Medium I guess Heart