WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - November 2020

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I love all the Wen "beginning" stories!...Keep them coming..Smiley Happy

Who would of thought we would have all these wonderful products..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi 

Me, too!  Isn't is fun to read how different our stories are & what brought us to WEN?  We should have a monthly "theme".  Maybe next month "what of your current stash are you willing to gift?".  That would be funny!

@SurferWife NONE! LOL!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

I love all the Wen "beginning" stories!...Keep them coming..Smiley Happy

Who would of thought we would have all these wonderful products..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi 

Me, too!  Isn't is fun to read how different our stories are & what brought us to WEN?  We should have a monthly "theme".  Maybe next month "what of your current stash are you willing to gift?".  That would be funny!

@SurferWife NONE! LOL!

@SurferWife 

I think you'd better come up with a different theme for next month.  We all seem to have the same answer to your question:  NONE!  😂

Esteemed Contributor

Omg every one of these contractors have seen my Wen room. Going over details with the contractor I said “I need room for at least six of these bottles in my niche”. Then my electrician opened my fridge and on the door I have all my RTM’s and he said “you even keep your Wen in the fridge wth”. Lol I explained those are the ones I use during my workouts. The whole bunch of them think I’m crazy!!
Contributor

@SurferWife _ Thank you for posting about the Wen skincare!!!! I am so over the moon with my purchases from Chaz's last show!!!!  

Has anyone gotten the new Truth blessing perfume? I saw where it was part of the kit of perfumes.  Wen perfumes are all I wear now.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Omg every one of these contractors have seen my Wen room. Going over details with the contractor I said “I need room for at least six of these bottles in my niche”. Then my electrician opened my fridge and on the door I have all my RTM’s and he said “you even keep your Wen in the fridge wth”. Lol I explained those are the ones I use during my workouts. The whole bunch of them think I’m crazy!!

@ANewHue 

Your bathroom stories just get better!...By the time your thru all your contratctors will be ordering Wen!...lol

Respected Contributor

I was wondering if any of you that use the Nourishing Body Treatment butter would have any input to this question..

I have a few small spider type veins..I thought I read somewhere that some folks noticed improvement using his NBTB..?

If anyone has any info, thanks in advance..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I was wondering if any of you that use the Nourishing Body Treatment butter would have any input to this question..

I have a few small spider type veins..I thought I read somewhere that some folks noticed improvement using his NBTB..?

Hi @quadmimi !  I have used maybe four or five tubs (not necessarily consecutively) of NIBT and unfortunately saw no difference in my spider veins. 😕

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Hi @quadmimi !  I have used maybe four or five tubs (not necessarily consecutively) of NIBT and unfortunately saw no difference in my spider veins. 😕

@BExplorer 

Thank you...Well i am not sure where I thought I saw that it helped..maybe it was a "wish"....Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@BExplorer 

Thank you...Well i am not sure where I thought I saw that it helped..maybe it was a "wish"....Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  You are not off base. I am thinking either the arnica or vitamin k is supposed to help with that. It just didn't help me. I would be interested to hear others' experiences. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@quadmimi The one MAJOR thing I noticed with the body cream was when I decided to experiment one summer while overseas for six weeks. I decided to leave all my Perricone bottles/jars home and just use the time to see what, if anything, would happen if I just used Chaz's cream on my face and body.

Well, first thing was that my suitcase was lighter! Smiley LOL Perricone's bottles are substantial and great for maintaining the integrity of the contents. I took three of Chaz's 613 tubes of cream....much, much lighter than the glass containers I have taken on all my previous trips.

The second thing I noticed by the end of the six weeks was that I had "lift" in the throat/neck area. It definitely tightened up the skin and that was where I noticed it the most.

However, when I got home I went back to my regular regime of Perricone on the face. Although Chaz's cream is awesome and did that tightening of skin on me, the Perricone products worked better on my targeted issues.

I still use the 613 for my neck/throat area and the rest of the body, but not the face.