WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - March 2020

@quadmimi   On Chaz's site there is a drop box beside each item (a little arrow beside the price) that shows more options when you click on it.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi   On Chaz's site there is a drop box beside each item (a little arrow beside the price) that shows more options when you click on it.

Oh thanks @FleaMktQn I will look for that. My Q orders are either moving like a snail or not at all. I may get to try the body butter by summer time!..lol

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi the Q used to carry both the 32 oz BCC and BL but it’s hasn’t been around in quite a few years. A long time ago he did a TS with them which was one of my favorites. As a matter of fact that’s how I got hooked. I became addicted to the POM and have been using it for well over a decade. I have ordered different scents from the Q in the 16 oz but I prefer the 32 oz because they last me close to 4 months. When you look at it that way the price is justifiable. I use Unibt mostly now but I do go back to the BL to change it up.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@quadmimithe Q used to carry both the 32 oz BCC and BL but it’s hasn’t been around in quite a few years. A long time ago he did a TS with them which was one of my favorites. As a matter of fact that’s how I got hooked. I became addicted to the POM and have been using it for well over a decade. I have ordered different scents from the Q in the 16 oz but I prefer the 32 oz because they last me close to 4 months. When you look at it that way the price is justifiable. I use Unibt mostly now but I do go back to the BL to change it up.

@ANewHueThanks for the info. Yes that 32oz would be a great deal. I think I had the Fig when I used it that time...I will keep an eye out, I use a ton of any moisture product, so 32oz is always good..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered my TT on Tuesday and WOW, it arrived on Thursday! Ordered the TSV and Replenishing mist - both were here by end of day.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley mine will be arriving today. Other orders are on waitlist and a few are still in progress.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This was sent out to Chaz's clients (maybe others too):

COVID-19 UPDATE:

A Message From Chaz Dean Studio:

We want to ensure that we are taking every precautionary measure to ensure the health and safety of both our staff and clients. Additional disinfection protocol has been put in place and we are working hard to go above and beyond our regular standards of cleanliness.

If there is any inclination you’re experiencing symptoms please contact us immediately and we’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment - our 48-hour notice policy is suspended until further notice so please do not hesitate to reach out if you are showing any signs of illness, if you've been exposed to anyone who has, or if you've traveled outside of the US to any areas that have been red-flagged.

Respected Contributor

My TSV instead of coming out of Ontario, (which it usually does) went to the "hole", Hodgkins.....I may never see it!..Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

if anyone likes any of the rice cleansers - there is a new kit.

A382101

mandarin fig or bamboo

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi 

@quadmimi wrote:

My TSV instead of coming out of Ontario, (which it usually does) went to the "hole", Hodgkins.....I may never see it!..Smiley Sad

Mine is in the same hole with yours. I do not like to see my things make a pit stop in Hodgkins, as they seem to visit too long there. Smiley Mad