WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - March 2020

I checked the status of my order and the estimated delivery is 3/20. Smiley Sad

So glad I didn't order anything that I had to have right now. Luckily, I plan ahead, so I can sit back and relax.....when it comes, it comes. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the LAV TSV during yesterday's first morning hit and it actually shipped already. 

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler three or more of my orders are waitlisted.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Waitlisted? OH, NO!!! Tell me it isn't so. Smiley Sad

But.......they WILL come, eventually. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @worldtraveler I’m in no hurry sure they will be fulfilled. They were orders for the POM hair serum, TT oil and JOY set. I took advantage of the sale to back up products I use and live while Chaz was on
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQnI ordered that kit with the tea tree oil & body cream..I was hoping the single would come back in stock but it didn't..So I will be trying the body treatment cream nowSmiley Happy

Boy that tea tree oil is hard to get right now...thanks

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi   Have you never tried the NBT???Smiley Surprised

You will love it Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi   Have you never tried the NBT???Smiley Surprised

You will love it Heart

Well because I have always used JM body stuff I just never have. "But" maybe the tea tree oil only being avaliable this way, "it could move me over"Smiley Happy I have used the Wen body lotion & really liked that, I wish they had a 32oz of that lotion!...

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi the 32 oz of the body lotion is available on Chaz’s site. When he has his sales I take advantage of stocking up on the lotion and the 32 oz body cleanser.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@quadmimithe 32 oz of the body lotion is available on Chaz’s site. When he has his sales I take advantage of stocking up on the lotion and the 32 oz body cleanser.

@ANewHueOh gosh I have looked a few x's  but since it showed the 16oz I thought that was all there was. I will watch for his sales, maybe I should email his CS & ask if he could do a Q special on it, I bet that price would be amazing..(but probably not enough sales for the Q to do that.)