WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - March 2020

@World Traveler wrote:

From Chaz:

It’s almost here! For the first time ever! WEN Supersize TSV on QVC kicking off on 3/9/20 9pm PST; 3/10/20 12am EST.

Happy Friends & Family 20% off Sale through March 31st with 6 Easy Pays
on all WEN at QVC.

Tell your friends, family, loved ones, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, co-worker’s and neighbors. 

Thank you for all your love and support throughout the years!

TS March 2020.jpg

@World Traveler Oh boy!  I can't wait. If he has Cucumber Aloe I am going to try that for the 1st time!..I am guessing the TSV won't be 20% off as it will have a great price I am sure...thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Thanks for starting us off for March.

WOW, that is a great picture of Chaz and Hunter.

Need March 10 to get here - I am desparate for TT, lol.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Me too! Down to my last two 32-ounce TT, and that won't last me all that long. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

wow - that is a lot of styling creme. 

i am afraid to count the number of 6oz bottles of sc I have and cc's and whatever - and so repeating my mantra I need nothing. but if there is a free shipping day for Bella spirit styling products and dry oil - it will be an offer I can't refuse. Ha..

Super Contributor

Oh ugh March 10th is Tuesday. Oh well guess I'll get my cart locked and loaded and then watch shows after if I can.
Honored Contributor

Did I miss something? Gina Gannon is selling the coconut patties that were on QVC today. Does she still work with Chaz too?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

Tea Tree is my core favorite.  I've never used the styling cream, though.  Is it nice?  Does it perform differently than other SCs?  What makes it unique?

Also, Gina does present some gourmet food items.  I've seen her before.  She diversifies, I guess.  I added those coconut clusters to my wish list.  They looked yummy!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I think all the SCs basically work the same. I cocktail them too. It is just about the scent.

also - I saw Gina holiday time selling Italian pastries.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife To be truthful, I have not used the styling cream for Tea Tree. Of the TT choices, I only use the CC and the oil. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chaz was flying over Aspen, Colorado, showing beautiful snowy pictures. He had this to say:

Headed to QVC for our Amazing Today’s Special Value Tuesday, March 10th. Also launching our brand new Bella Spirit Self Tanning Bronzing Drops. Don’t miss out.
Tell everyone you know.

Aspen, Colorado.jpg