WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - January 2021

@kimi bee He will probably a TSV or at least very good deals in March when he launches the Spring collection of scents. He has a new one, so that will be highlighted in addition to his regular Spring products.

Respected Contributor

@kimi bee wrote:

I've been a casual WEN user for quite a while, but wanting to get back into regular use.  I am intrigued by the seasonals and was wondering when the next A/D for this or a TSV might be available?  I don't see any coming up any time soon?

Chaz just had a sale on the 14th.  You can still get four 16oz. in the Blessing Series.  These are amazing.  Especially the one called Truth.  I think any Wen scent is amazing.  I use them all. 

I think there's no TSV or anything earth shaking until March though but I could be wrong.  Check out QVC's site, there's still some good deals there...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Sorry, World Traveler, I didn't see your response.  Duh....Smiley Happy

New Contributor

I was considering either the Fall duo (32oz) or the trio of 32oz in the winter scents, but I might just opt for the 4-16oz ones.  I was initially thinking of the seasonals, but now I'm torn between those and the Blessings.  I've tried the Rice based formulas before and loved the scents, and these seem similar to those, especially the Light formula.
I just feel bad because I need to use the rest of the Tweak'd TSV I got.  They haven't been as positive as WEN for me personally.

I also appreciate the prior feedback on the brushes.  I'd been considering them as well, and it's good to know that they are good quality!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Speaking of seasonals, I was just caught off guard by an A/D shipment of the seasonal trio TSV from a few months ago.  I thought I'd be getting a spring and summer set and it sent another winter.  The winter scents are my favorite, but I have gallons and am well-stocked!  

I've never returned a WEN shipment in my life, but I probably will this time.  Did you guys get the same thing?  Did I totally miss that they would send a double of Winter??

Respected Contributor

@Annieland wrote:

Speaking of seasonals, I was just caught off guard by an A/D shipment of the seasonal trio TSV from a few months ago.  I thought I'd be getting a spring and summer set and it sent another winter.  The winter scents are my favorite, but I have gallons and am well-stocked!  

I've never returned a WEN shipment in my life, but I probably will this time.  Did you guys get the same thing?  Did I totally miss that they would send a double of Winter??

@Annieland 

Yes the next shipment after TSV was another winter set...I skipped it, (although I love the winter CC's)  The next one will be spring, I believe the summer one isn't shipping til July. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@Annieland wrote:

@Annieland 

Yes the next shipment after TSV was another winter set...I skipped it, (although I love the winter CC's)  The next one will be spring, I believe the summer one isn't shipping til July. Smiley Happy

I got my next winter one too.  That's okay since I go through tons of cleansing conditioner.  LOL!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Update on my complaint about the spray nozzles on the hairspray and other WEN items.

I got my hair trimmed on Saturday and decided to purchase one of the hairsprays at the salon. Told them that I was looking for a non-aerosol spray that won't get clogged. One of the gals said Good Luck! ha!

She said the purpose of hairspray or spritzes that hold the hair in place, by their very nature, guarantees that the product inside will clog the end of the nozzle at one point or other. That's what they are supposed to do on your hair, so it is natural that at sometime down the line, they will do that at the opening when exposed to the air.

She said no matter which brand you use, it will happen, and suggested I just make it a habit every couple of weeks to hold the nozzle under warm water to clear the passage way.

I have tried to do that with other cans/bottles to no avail, but maybe I am waiting too long and just need to make it a habit, maybe even once a week. We'll see.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

What did I miss? Smiley Surprised