WEN

Esteemed Contributor

WEN Monthly Chat - January 2021

Happy New Year Wen Gals. My hope and prayer for all in the new year is one of health, happiness and a return to a time when we can see and hug our loved ones. 

The coming months might still be difficult, but we will get through this because we can come here and share our feelings, vent, laugh and of course, give advice on our favorite Wen product.

May the coming year bring brightness into our lives. I wish you all a Happy & Healthy New Year. Riley1

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - January 2021

Thanks for starting us off @riley1

It's going to be a wonderful year! We know Chaz will be bringing us specials to add to our arsenal of WEN products, and we have each other to help answer the questions we frequently come up with. ha!

Happy New Year to all of you and bless you in all the good things you do with your lives. Heart

Respected Contributor

Thank you for starting the new month AND the new year!  What a lovely post you made too.  Wishing you and all the Wen gals tons of happiness and great health. XXXOOO

I'm looking forward to the new sping and summer seasonals too!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler @77yangya - Since the Spring CC seems is a floral, I will have to pass on that scent. But, I'm looking forward to Summer Pink Lemonade - would love that in a 16 oz to give it a test run.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 

Thanks for the new kick off!....Yes prayers for a return to life in this New Year.

I hope Chaz will be able to have his shops back open soon & thanks to him for all

the wonderful deal's he is still able brings to us...

Keep the wonderful Wen idea's & stories coming everyone!  Happy New Year to all of you...Heart

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Totally agree with you. I am not a spring/floral type of person either. Like to sniff the product, but don't like it all over my head.

But I know without a doubt that the Summer Pink Lemonade will be a winner with me, and I suspect it will be as light as the Summer Melon Mint. I don't think it will be heavy at all, thank goodness! 

Getting a 16-ounce is a good way to try it out; I agree. But you do know that Chaz always has a trio or some other configuration with the new product that comes in 32-ounce, don't you? And the price is perhaps a tad more than getting one 16-ounce. LOL!!! We'll see what he pops up with so get everyone to try it.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for starting off the New Year @riley1. Soooo since my tonic has been packed away for months I decided to pull it and start the New Year off in the right foot. Between the construction and my crazy life the past year or so I haven’t been keeping up with my regular routine. Time to renew & rejuvenate!!! I’ll give the tonic a go for a month or two. I truly hope we get back to life before Summer.
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn 

Happy New Year!  I hope all is well..Smiley Happy  Did you get the new Poppy & Lemonade, (if you got the 16oz? I think you were but can't totally remember..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I tried Truth in the Blessing Series.  I tried the 32 with the Body Treatment duo.

FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!!!

Went back and ordered a duo of the 32oz.  I think for 88 bucks.  Not too bad since you get two 32s'.  I love it.  The scent is really nice.  VERY GREEN, herbly but not sweet.  It's earthy, like fresh cut greens and made my hair amazingly soft, so bouncy and shiny.  I'm hoping for ancillary stuff in this one.  This one's my favorite in the Blessing ones.  I mean, I just went bonkers on this one!!!!

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn 

Happy New Year!  I hope all is well..Smiley Happy  Did you get the new Poppy & Lemonade, (if you got the 16oz? I think you were but can't totally remember..Smiley Happy

I got the 16oz. Poppy and Lemonade ones in the October sale thingy.  I love them both.  The Poppy is NOT floral.  It's from a desert plant out west.  The Desert Poppy.  It blooms these yellow flowers when it rains and makes this smell but it's not floral.  It's very hard to describe since I've never been out west.  My nose does not say floral though.  The other one smells like pink lemonade with strawberry notes.  It's nice.  These two scents are on the quiet side, not loud at all.  The results from these are excellent.  I find the comb glides right through wet or dry.