WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - February 2020

Thank you so much, Untitled!  I just loaded up on WWF SC, which was what I hoping to get from the Q but they never stocked it.  Now I hope I'll have enough to last me through the gallons of CC I got from last June, and I won't deplete my WVM SC, which I need to go with it's own CC, which I have, honestly, tons of.  What a relief, this deal could not have come at a better time.  I was going to order three bottles directly from Chaz before it went away, but with that sale I was able to get six!  Thank you so much, again, Untitled, for passing along the info on the View deal!

Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@quadmimi 

www. viewyourdeal. com

Thank you @untitled   I don't watch any talk shows so it made no sense to be at first..lol

Esteemed Contributor

I always wondered when WEN would pop up on one of these show “deals” segments. Wound up snagging a Honey Peach EDP. @RipleyGirl. I was so surprised when I saw the tanning drops. I have a few bottles of JM that I have to work through before I purchase them but I can’t wait to hear reviews from others. I’m sure they’ll be Wenderful!
Honored Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

View Your Deals are live now! Great deals on Spring and WInter. $7 ship

I just ordered the SFF EDP!  $60...holy cow!  That's an awesome deal.  I may go back for more, especially since QVC won't ship EDP to HI.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.