WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - February 2020

@BExplorer When I started with WEN five years ago, is was gallon month. Everything sounded so awesome. Can't believe I did this, but I got a gallon of each of these: Ginger Pumpkin, Vanilla Mint, Lavender, and Tea Tree! YUP! Around $800 without know if I would like those seasonal scents. 

The forum gang suggested I use the TT and Lavender due to my thin, fine, and lifeless hair, so I trusted them! But the other two scents were too good sounding to pass up. Was never sorry for getting the two seasonals in gallons. Still like them as much as I did five years ago! They all perform well with my hair.

The rice formulas don't perform as well, for some reason. I asked Chaz about that, and he thought I might be allergic to something in the rice formula that it didn't work as well for me.

Trusted Contributor

I, too, jumped in at gallon month, @World Traveler 

with a gallon of LAV and a gallon of SAM!  You definitely have me beat with your four gallon debut!  😆

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

I'm curious to see how the tanning drops work. I'm generally completely incompetent with sunless tanners, so Josie's was a huge win for me for ease of use.

Drops almost makes me think you can add it to other products, but I can't imagine that's right.

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer  FGP is one of the few I have not used...I need big hair as I don't have alot of it...lol

Now I wish I had tried it...!

Trusted Contributor

Oh, no @quadmimi !  I am guessing the fall scents will go away March 1st and I don't think there are any great deals on it right now unless you need it paired with the Remoist.  If you do want to try it and need the Remoist I bet you could talk CS into getting it at the Big Deal price since that was within the last 30 days. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Chaz just tweeted that he will be on The View today.

wow!

Respected Contributor

@BExplorerThanks I will check into that..Smiley Happy  I am just late to the "party"!

I don't know how I have missed that one, when CHaz was doing the clearance type sales on his website I stocked up on FAS....maybe eventually he will have FGP..Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

View Your Deals are live now! Great deals on Spring and WInter. $7 ship

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scullychick wrote:

View Your Deals are live now! Great deals on Spring and WInter. $7 ship

I just figured it out, lol on the View...thanks

@scullychickWhere are they live...I am not good at finding things...lol

thx