WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - February 2020

Isn't she gorgeous?  Rebecca's picture is in the brochures that QVC would send in every Wen item a while back.  I remember over ten years ago watching the videos of her, Morgan, the other pretty girl with long red hair, another pretty girl with blonde hair.  I can't remember names but I would know them if I see their pictures.  They are all in the brochures.  QVC doesn't send them anymore.  I kept one.  I have the DVD where Chaz introduces himself and there's this pretty, soft music in the background and he's explaining about Wen and then the model is in the shower showing how to use it.

Thank you, World Traveler for posting this.  It brought back memories when I saw this!

I got the mousse trio in the Red Currant and it made my hair have this glossy, soft feel to it.  I think every mousse brings its own lovely things to the table when you use them.  LOTS of hydration too.  I actually got that when Chaz was on a few weeks ago because even though I love Red Currant and have it in different things I never tried the mousse in it.  So glad I did!!!

Respected Contributor

Woops, sorry to post twice, yes!  I saw this tanner thing in the Bella!  I would think tons of people use self tanners.  You don't have to worry about UV exposure and anything Bella is amazing.  Well, anything Wen is amazing for me but thank you, World Traveler for posting the picture of this!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow I was totally surprised when I saw the bronzing drops . I can’t wait to give this a try I sure it will be great. I’m still waiting impatiently on the body scrub. Does anyone know or heard anything on its arrival?
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Okay, WEN ladies--why have I not heard more oohing and awwing here about the FGP CC?! 😄

I tried it it for the first time in the recent CC and Remoist deal. FGP and SGTT are the only CCs I hadn't tried.  I just didn't think they would work well on my hair based on forum comments. 

I was was blown away by FGP CC.  I'm not at all in love with the scent, but the performance is perfect for my hair (right now, anyway).  It seems to be the easiest rinsing non-classic formula and it gives my hair weightless body/volume which is what I always strive for.  

I found my new favorite!  ❤️

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Fall Ginger Pumpkin is very popular.  I tried it when it first came out years ago.  I got it in everything Chaz made.  It will always be my favorite.  Glad to see someone else loves it alot too!

Super Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Okay, WEN ladies--why have I not heard more oohing and awwing here about the FGP CC?! 😄

I tried it it for the first time in the recent CC and Remoist deal. FGP and SGTT are the only CCs I hadn't tried.  I just didn't think they would work well on my hair based on forum comments. 

I was was blown away by FGP CC.  I'm not at all in love with the scent, but the performance is perfect for my hair (right now, anyway).  It seems to be the easiest rinsing non-classic formula and it gives my hair weightless body/volume which is what I always strive for.  

I found my new favorite!  ❤️

I haven't had a lot of luck as far as scents go for the fall seasonals. So far the only one I haven't found overwhelming is Tuscan Pear. I just opened the Fresh Apple this week and although it works fine with my hair, I'm not overwhelmed by the scent. Love the Fall seasonals in the candles, just not on my head Smiley Happy

My favorite seasonal is still CLV.

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer I used to hoop and holier about the Fall Ginger Pumpkin all the time. It was my favorite for the longest time. I still love and use it once a week. 

But my "favorite" list has increased to include Winter Vanilla Mint, Winter White Forest, Winter White Citrus, plus Summer Mango Coconut, Fall Tuscan Pear, and Summer Melon Mint.

You've probably read this from me before, but because I have so many favorites now, the one I use is based upon which day it is. If it is Monday, I use FGP; if it is Tuesday, I use WVM, etc. 

But always, always, I use Tea Tree as my first cleanse no matter which day it is. 

I was really concerned that he might retire the Ginger Pumpkin, like he did the SMC and was glad I could still purchase it one more time last summer. I fear that FGP and/or WVM will be next to go. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

From Chaz:Just in time for Spring,

Bella Spirit Self Tanning Bronzing Drops. Giving you the most beautiful healthy Sun Kissed Glow.

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 4.42.57 AM.png

@World Traveler Oh wow!  thanks for posting!  Living in Az I am a sunless tanning, "pro" lol...(you get enough sun just walking to the car) lol

I am a huge fan of St Tropez & Josie's tanning oil..This is coming to me for sure, I can't wait!...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Really eager to read the reviews of all who try it. Me included! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@BExplorer I used to hoop and holier about the Fall Ginger Pumpkin all the time. It was my favorite for the longest time. I still love and use it once a week. 

But my "favorite" list has increased to include Winter Vanilla Mint, Winter White Forest, Winter White Citrus, plus Summer Mango Coconut, Fall Tuscan Pear, and Summer Melon Mint.

You've probably read this from me before, but because I have so many favorites now, the one I use is based upon which day it is. If it is Monday, I use FGP; if it is Tuesday, I use WVM, etc. 

But always, always, I use Tea Tree as my first cleanse no matter which day it is. 

I was really concerned that he might retire the Ginger Pumpkin, like he did the SMC and was glad I could still purchase it one more time last summer. I fear that FGP and/or WVM will be next to go. Smiley Sad

@World Traveler 

Nooooo, not FGP!  I just found it 😭.  I guess I thought the rave reviews for FGP were about scent; for me it's ALL performance!  I love WWF amd SMC for scent but dang it they don't make my hair big enough 😆! 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt