WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - February 2020

Aloha Wenners!  Question...has anyone heard any rumblings about a possible sale on Chaz's site?  I so want to buy the Hope & Faith CCs, but I can hold out if a sale is imminent.  Faith, Hope & Love are my most favorite of the Blessing fragrances.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I would love it if Chaz had an "end of season" sale, I could stock up on WWF SC's, which I could not get from QVC!  Crossing my fingers we hear some good news, SurferWife!

Honored Contributor

I hope he has a sale on his site too. I want to try the facial mask. But I figure it will eventually be on QVC. Maybe in March, I hope, I hope. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Don't forget the March TSV on the 10th is coming up on QVC.....two 32-ounce classics with a 12-ounce (supersize) styling cream. I definitely want the classics, but I don't need the styling cream. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Don't forget the March TSV on the 10th is coming up on QVC.....two 32-ounce classics with a 12-ounce (supersize) styling cream. I definitely want the classics, but I don't need the styling cream. 

Me too, World Traveler!  I have tons of styling creme.  I love Pomegranate and got four of them plus the TSV from December.  I cleanse every day but I still have one I haven't even opened yet. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I hope he has a sale on his site too. I want to try the facial mask. But I figure it will eventually be on QVC. Maybe in March, I hope, I hope. Smiley Happy

I have it since it's not that expensive on Chaz's site.  It's amazing.  Makes the skin smoooooth.  It's pasty when you apply but in a few seconds is just like powder!  I don't stick to a regimen with my face but I DO scrub with my Wen in the shower and put my choice of NBT on after and just that alone, my face skin is fabulous.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

That TSV sounds excellent. The SC is one of my favorites and my stash is getting low.

Goodness haven't been on here in a awhile. Just tried the Fresh Apple for the first time today. Get a lot more spice off of it than I expected.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From Chaz:

On Tuesday, March 10th WEN has an incredible Today’s Special Value on QVC. It is one you will not want to miss. It’s all about the foundation to beautiful, healthy, shiny, bouncy, manageable hair. 

Rebecca Burchett Morgan has been a WEN girl for 15 years. WEN has truly changed her life.

Say goodbye to lather and all those harsh chemicals and unleash your hairs full potential.

WEN Model.jpg

WEN Model1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Coming to see us soon!

WEN dogs.jp.jpg

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:Just in time for Spring,

Bella Spirit Self Tanning Bronzing Drops. Giving you the most beautiful healthy Sun Kissed Glow.

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 4.42.57 AM.png