WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - February 2020

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow wrote:

Katie hasn't had the baby yet.  I'm betting she'll be there for the upcoming TSV...Just had the gender reveal last week.  Wendy stayed in L.A.   She'll be there next trip.  I'm still in touch with a lot of the models.  Some of them have been in my life for the 14 years I worked with Chaz at QVC.  Wendy and Rachel I still see sometimes since they're in Los Angeles now.  

OH!  So actually know the models and work with Chaz!  WOW!  Now, because you're using past tense I assume you no longer work with Chaz.  That's really something!  I'm bad with names, which one is Rachel?  I'll know her by description.  I love them all.  I had my husband make a copy of that picture and I have it hanging in my kitchen.  I remember when Chaz said on air a while ago that Wendy moved to LA.  She does other stuff besides being a QVC model too, I believe.  So Katie has not had the baby yet.  I hope everything goes well and if you speak to any of them, please tell them that I'm a Wen girl going on 11 years now and love them all and love to see them on the shows!  They're all so pretty in their own special way.  My deepest congratulations to Katie and her almost new baby and her family!  Now that I think of it, she had been keeping to the background.  That may just be coincidence though.  It must've been fun to work with Chaz at QVC!!!!  Katie's hair grew like crazy!  It used to be shoulder length, kind of and then BAM!  It's all down her whole back and looks amazing!    I never miss any of Chaz's shows and look forward to them.  They bring me tons of fun and joy.  OH, now I know who Rachel is, she just had a child too, I think a girl.  She has long, sandy blonde hair.  Yes, she's really pretty.  I've seen videos of her, Katie and I think Tracey at Chaz's salon in LA.  Yes, I knew if I prod my memory, I'd get it!!!  WOWEE!  You worked with Chaz at QVC!!!!  How impressive!!!  I love Chaz and I bet it was so much fun for you!  Thank you for posting this as it really is not any of my business but you were gracious enough to tell me, thank you so very much for posting this! XXXOOO

Respected Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow wrote:

Tracey was a cheerleader for the Eagles!  Katie just announced they're expecting and it's a boy.  It's such a joy to watch all these beauties growing up before my eyes.  Such a blessing.  

Yes!  It must've been such a joy to work with all of them AND Chaz all that time!  I remember too as the years went by how this model was expecting and another and another!  I remember Tracey and Kim and Alicia all having children.  Oh, Amy too.  You're so very lucky to have had a wonderful postion like that.  That's really great.  I'm so happy for you. Again, thank you so much for posting this.  It brought me alot of joy!  XXOO

Frequent Contributor

Yes, it's me....  Cooper.  Rachel is in this photo.

20141206_003753_resized.jpg

Respected Contributor

OH, it's Wen Dooters!!!!!!  AAAAGGHHHH!   Your hair is amazing!  I'm the one that had the double apicoectomy.  You post a very nice well wish for me!  I don't get very many of those in my neck of the woods.  I'll never forget it.  I hope you stay on the boards.  Thank you so very much for posting!!!!!!

Yes, that's Rachel!  I really hope you stay here posting and tell us some of your adventures throughout the years!

Love you, Dooters. XXOO

Frequent Contributor

Of course....  LOLDooters_Me.jpg

Honored Contributor

Remember back in the day when Chaz had the little kids model WEN Kids?  That was fun; he should do that again.  Also he could hire a new model for WEN pets.  Toby the Terrible...didn't even smile for his Valentine's Day picture.

73EBBFCA-E98E-405E-9B88-FF78395775ED.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife yes I do remember the kids and yes I vote he give Tony some air time.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife yes I do remember the kids and yes I vote he give Toby some air time
Respected Contributor

I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THAT FLOWING, GORGEOUS HAIR!!!!!  

I'm so glad you're here!  You look amazing.  So does the horsey!

I was in the middle of posting here last night and I got shoved off the computer!  LOL!

I remember the kids being on too, when Wen Kids was being offered.  They were all so cute, they really did it nice.  It was a real joy.

Now, don't go!  Please stay!  XXXXXXOOOOOOO

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@SurferWifeyes I do remember the kids and yes I vote he give Toby some air time

What's a matta, ANewHue, you been drinkin'?  LOL!!!!!!!   Just kidding.  Just wanted ta make ya laugh.....XO