WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - April 2020

From Chaz:

Happy National Pet Day. Love, honor, cherish, and respect your pets on a daily basis.

National Pet Day.jpg

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @World Traveler !  My little 12 year old Manchster Terrier boy has been on my lap several times already this morning, but is feeling disrespected because I won't let him drink my coffee, Woman LOL !  My 8 year old Scottie boy knows better than to ask, as he's been with me since he was 10 months oldl  Woman Wink  They'll both get their hours long ramble in their favorite park today, as well as sharing bites of our lunch and dinner as a matter of course, but oooh, Max still wants my coffee....

Honored Contributor

Chaz Dean Studio Update

To our valued clients,

As you all know, the stay at home order continues to be extended, with a new end date of May 15th as the earliest possible date businesses may be able to reopen. We think it's likely to be extended even further, keeping the studio closed at least through all of May. We hope you are all safe and healthy and have everything you need to see you through this time.

Given the extended period of time that we will be closed, we are exploring ideas for ways we might be able to provide a limited set of services to you at home. We know in this stressful time, you have a lot of things on your mind and may not even be thinking about hair, but for those of you that are, we wanted to gauge our client interest in the potential for at home-base colors, glossings, and color ReMoists done between you and one of our staff via Zoom as they talk you through the process?

If this service is something you would be interested in, please reply and let us know. If there is enough interest, we'll do what we can to make this a reality.

Many Blessings, 

Chaz Dean
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Thanks for posting that bit of info. Got to love Chaz for his ongoing helpful nature. 

Honored Contributor

Toby says Aloha WENers!

15592CE3-EF66-4654-82BD-1E9151C706EF.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife. Omg did u being a smile to my face!! Our Toby is adorable in his Easter best . He don’t look too thrilled though lol
Hi everyone. Just wanted to reach out hope everyone is doing okay. I realize this nightmare may be affecting all differently. Hope all my Wengirls are doing well !
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Adorable!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Toby just gets cuter and cuter! Keep those photos coming; makes my day! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

To all my fellow wengirls - I came across this the other day item #k49630 a lock & lock set has 4 reviews from the same person. I couldn’t believe my eyes because even if you buy the same item multiple times it will not let you leave multiple reviews I know this first hand. Recently I have seen many 5 star reviews under Wen products disappear as well as see scaving reviews from well known trolls. Or reviews that make no sense at all and obviously the poster did nit purchase the product. The result being it pulls down the product credit ability. I have posted this information under the Suggestion box in forums. I think it’s time that the Q seriously look at their system and update it similiar to HSN whereas you cannot review an item unless you actually purchased it.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
To all my fellow wengirls - I came across this the other day item #k49630 a lock & lock set has 4 reviews from the same person. I couldn’t believe my eyes because even if you buy the same item multiple times it will not let you leave multiple reviews I know this first hand. Recently I have seen many 5 star reviews under Wen products disappear as well as see scaving reviews from well known trolls. Or reviews that make no sense at all and obviously the poster did nit purchase the product. The result being it pulls down the product credit ability. I have posted this information under the Suggestion box in forums. I think it’s time that the Q seriously look at their system and update it similiar to HSN whereas you cannot review an item unless you actually purchased it.

@ANewHueYou are so right..I saw some the other day on Josie Maran, & it wasn't even the right product for the item they were reviewing..agree about HSN, you can't review unless you purchased..especially if it's a new product for the vendor..thanks