WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - April 2020

@quadmimi wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@riley1 Thanks for starting us off! Got the email that my WEN mask and facial cleanser is on the way from Chaz's website. WHOOPEE!!! Excited to try the mask. 

@World Traveler Wow you are lucky..my forever Wen item I ordered here on the Q is on 8 days in process!  I have called, talked to every CS, they sent an email "upstairs" whatever that means..now today they say its coming from Ontario warehouse but it's Wen's fault as they are doing some "inventory" & that's the hold up?...hmmm 

maybe someday I will get it...(not out of stock on the Q) who knows...

update:...nothing to do with Chaz's end..(which I figured) looks like it finally shipped..

Hope yours has arrived..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@77yangya @SurferWife - I lost both of my parents quite some time ago - Neither got to see my daughters graduate from college or walk down the aisle. My dad's birthday was 3/29 and my mom's was 3/31. So, I can relate.

I too have tried many hand creams - now I only use Wen 319.

I'm so glad we have each other here on the Wen forum to "see" each other.

@riley1My Mom's birthday was 3/30..

Honored Contributor

WHOO-WHEE!!! My Bella Spirit Facial Cleanser and the Mask arrived today, and I just used both. Really great feeling after using them. And now I will top it off with the White Forest Re-Moist on the back of my hands, which has been such a great way to even out the roughness I was having with all the hand washing I was doing.

Three great products!

Contributor

My December TSVs are all on backorder. I’m not sure if they are really out of stock or if they just can’t ship them.
Honored Contributor

@Kaproud1 According to QVC, when something is on backorder, it is "because the inventory we were originally advised of was incorrect. We generally give the manufacturer two weeks to produce/obtain more."

Contributor

I have a few others coming on the 5th, I think I’ll push them out a few weeks then, since I have no idea where it’s coming from or if the warehouse is even able to produce or ship.
Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 11.25.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 11.25.50 AM.png

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

just FYI.  if anyone was looking for Flip-it. 

it is free-shipping today. a complete set of six for 23.32.

Respected Contributor

The Bella CC's have won me over!...the "white" one first cleanse, then I am mixing some Indigo in my 2nd cleanse...Now to add a few of the new Blessing CC's & bella mousse..Heart

Honored Contributor

Been using Tea Tree oil a lot lately. Normally use it on the scalp; however, about a week ago I got what I think is a splinter in my finger after working on a section of my fence. I can't find the splinter to take it out, but my finger was getting a little red and irritated.

Instead of alcohol, I put TT oil on it every day, after every time I wash my hands. The irritated area has gone down a lot; and the added benefit is that my hands feel really nice and soft. Had been putting re-moist on the back of the hands to get that baby-soft skin feel. But the oil is serving two purposes.

And I remembered that Chaz used to talk a lot about putting oil all over your body after you have taken a bath/shower.....put it on your body while it is still damp; do not towel dry. So I do that with the Winter White Forest. Ooooo-la-la! What a great feel and smell!