WEN

Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,629
Registered: ‎12-12-2010

Re: WEN Men- scent description please!

Paste? Oh, my short, curly hair can't wait!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,074
Registered: ‎05-15-2015

Re: WEN Men- scent description please!

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn oh good I thot you liked it also....I can't help on this one, but it's on my list..

 

I want the new PJP but I am afraid if I love it then I can't get it again.....I just got the 613 back and forgot how nice it is...Smiley Happy


@quadmimi I do like it especially the oil, but there are many CCs I like better, it does mix well with a lot of different CCs including SHP & SHL Smiley Surprised

 

I got my order in for PJP, I know I'll love it, so I'll order another one when Chaz is on. I know that will carry thru to Oct. and it will be back cuz Chaz IS a marketing genius Smiley Wink

 

It would be Nice if there was AD on PJP

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,976
Registered: ‎12-27-2010

Re: WEN Men- scent description please!


@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn oh good I thot you liked it also....I can't help on this one, but it's on my list..

 

I want the new PJP but I am afraid if I love it then I can't get it again.....I just got the 613 back and forgot how nice it is...Smiley Happy


@quadmimi I do like it especially the oil, but there are many CCs I like better, it does mix well with a lot of different CCs including SHP & SHL Smiley Surprised

 

I got my order in for PJP, I know I'll love it, so I'll order another one when Chaz is on. I know that will carry thru to Oct. and it will be back cuz Chaz IS a marketing genius Smiley Wink

 

It would be Nice if there was AD on PJP


Oh good thought, if you get 2.....yes AD would be nice....now see what you did to my WEN $....hahah

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,074
Registered: ‎05-15-2015

Re: WEN Men- scent description please!


@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn oh good I thot you liked it also....I can't help on this one, but it's on my list..

 

I want the new PJP but I am afraid if I love it then I can't get it again.....I just got the 613 back and forgot how nice it is...Smiley Happy


@quadmimi I do like it especially the oil, but there are many CCs I like better, it does mix well with a lot of different CCs including SHP & SHL Smiley Surprised

 

I got my order in for PJP, I know I'll love it, so I'll order another one when Chaz is on. I know that will carry thru to Oct. and it will be back cuz Chaz IS a marketing genius Smiley Wink

 

It would be Nice if there was AD on PJP


Oh good thought, if you get 2.....yes AD would be nice....now see what you did to my WEN $....hahah


Yep @quadmimi sometimes we Have to plan ahead Woman LOL

Even if it turns out to be my Very Fave I wouldn't want to use it Every Day Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,347
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: WEN Men- scent description please!

I love it too! To me, it's warm and spicy. Definitely an oriental bent, but not overwhelmingly so.

If there was an EDP, I'd wear it. Opium used to be my signature scent back in the day. Lol.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: WEN Men- scent description please!


@cosmic1 wrote:
I love it too! To me, it's warm and spicy. Definitely an oriental bent, but not overwhelmingly so.

If there was an EDP, I'd wear it. Opium used to be my signature scent back in the day. Lol.

 

@cosmic1, if it a bit like Opium? I'm curious because I liked Opium but preferred Shalimar and Obsession (both of which I use). 

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,749
Registered: ‎11-21-2011

Re: WEN Men- scent description please!


@77yangya wrote:

Wen Men is my top favorite of all the Wen scents.  I got the cleansing conditioner when it was first described by Chaz.  Just the description and I knew I would love it.  I keep it on auto delivery.  The oil is amazing too.  To me it smells like ginger and some orange and this powdery scent and woodsy.  It first smells like tea tree then I get ginger and orange and powdery and woodsy.  Sort of in that order, however, I love it.  It has a calming sort of aromatherapy for me.  I saw the styling creme and paste on Chaz's face book site.  I can't wait!  Looks like it's almost ready to go, I mean if he posted a picture of these in tubes and jars.  To me, I don't go by if it's for ladies or men, I just go by if I like it and this one's my favorite.  My favorites are....Wen Men, Bamboo, Pumpkin, the Coconut Lime Verbena and 613.  I love all Wen but those are my top, top ones.  Hope this helps but really I have been waiting so long for something else in Wen Men besides the cleansing conditioner and oil.  I bought two bottle of the Wen Men oil, one with the duo and one alone and I've already gone through one and have one left.

@77yangya I think you nailed the description and I like it too.  Lucky me my DH has a full bottle of cc and oil which I told him if he don't start using I'm stealing from him . Lol


 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: WEN Men- scent description please!


@bebe777 wrote:

 

 

 

ETA:  from the wen - new CC coming in Feb Smiley Happy thread (messages #202 and #203) from @Drythe and @Kjelle...

 

 

courtesy of Drythe...

 

 

And this from Chaz's FB: 

 

 

Men WEN

 

I'd not seen this before.

 

 

 

And from Kjelle.... 

 

@Drythe It looks like Remoist but he said it is a texture paste. Basically the WEN Defining Paste that he sells through GR, though knowing Chaz, it's been improved upon. The short hair girls should be ecstatic. It does work well. I have 2 small containers of it still - freebies. I don't have any use for it at this point.

 

 

________


 

 

 

@HappyDaze, In Suz585's recent post about her visit to Chaz's salon, she mentioned that in his new gift shop was: 

 

                                 WEN Men control paste

 

I'm guessing that this is probably the same product that is in the photo (above) from Cahz's FB page. 

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: WEN Men- scent description please!

okay thanks for all the feedback. I think we may pass for now. I read the descriptions to hubby and he wrinkled his nose a bit and was unsure if he wanted to try it. I do appreciate all the reviews though!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: WEN Men- scent description please!

oh and still have been loving the SMC scent on hubby when we are sweatin' away in the gym! He smells so good and tropical-y! heehee!