WEN

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@

@nikki48 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

My plan to only purchase ODO if I liked it lasted........ummmm......would today be day 2 ?  Geeez I have no self control.  Both ODO so far and had to get the SHP Texturizing spray because of the honey.

ROFL!!

I dont need more TS...... I dont need more TS.... I dont need more TS........  I'm repeating this because you just made a good point about the honey in the SHP TS, I have to keep myself from ordering it.   I dont need more TS.... I dont need more TS.......

@nikki48  uh ya you do!! 😜 I mean the 4 honey shine did it for me.  I'm going to mix it with my MIF and just shine like a bright star.  So see...you DO need it!

Full disclosure. I'm enabling anyone I can so I can justify my spending. 😇

@Suebdoo  Enable away!!! Everyone knows by now this is NOT the place to be talked OUT of Wen purchases!!🤣

Respected Contributor

My FIG gallon from last year is pretty much empty so I ordered another one the other night when Chaz was on.

I was going to wait until the STP CC was available on its own but decided to take a chance and ordered the ODO with the RTM and oil. The first show was on at 5:00am my time, though, so a little too early for me and I wasn't home for the second show so I had to order when Chaz wasn't on.

Valued Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@

@nikki48 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

My plan to only purchase ODO if I liked it lasted........ummmm......would today be day 2 ?  Geeez I have no self control.  Both ODO so far and had to get the SHP Texturizing spray because of the honey.

ROFL!!

I dont need more TS...... I dont need more TS.... I dont need more TS........  I'm repeating this because you just made a good point about the honey in the SHP TS, I have to keep myself from ordering it.   I dont need more TS.... I dont need more TS.......

@nikki48  uh ya you do!! 😜 I mean the 4 honey shine did it for me.  I'm going to mix it with my MIF and just shine like a bright star.  So see...you DO need it!

@Suebdoo @nikki48 I'm ROFL too!!!  

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@

@nikki48 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

ROFL!!

ROFL!! As an enabler myself I understand.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@

@nikki48 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

ROFL!!

@Suebdoo  Enable away!!! Everyone knows by now this is NOT the place to be talked OUT of Wen purchases!!🤣

This is true, we are such bad influences on each other... LOL!! But at least we have great hair and skin.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

girls I need your feedback.  I have a new friend, she's a labadoodle puppy and she is the sweetest little thing.  I told her owner about wen pets but I told him I would set her up with some stuff to get him started.  What RTM and oils do you think I should start him off with?  Tee tree?   

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

girls I need your feedback.  I have a new friend, she's a labadoodle puppy and she is the sweetest little thing.  I told her owner about wen pets but I told him I would set her up with some stuff to get him started.  What RTM and oils do you think I should start him off with?  Tee tree?   

@ANewHue Last year in June, Rip (my guy in the profile pic) went through a few weeks where he was very itchy and his skin was very red/irritated. I knew Tea Tree was my best bet. After several TT CC baths all his itchiness subsided. After the 1st bath he already showed some minor relief from the itching. In between his baths, which I gave every few days, I gave him daily rub downs with both TT and LAV oils. In addition, I frequently spritzed him with TT RTM. I know he must have felt relief bc after a few times he recognized the bottles and would walk right over to me. Another reason I'd recommend TT is bc of it's bug/pest repelling properties - helps keep away those fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. I always keep TT products on hand for both Rip and I. 

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue, I think TT is a great place to start, as the weather gets warmer fleas and ticks become an issue. Some people dont care for the scent though, hmmm. I dont know what RTM would cover the scent. I have to say this is very sweet of you! I cant even share my TT oil with hubby without regretting it, lol.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN May Chat

[ Edited ]

@nikki48 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue, I think TT is a great place to start, as the weather gets warmer fleas and ticks become an issue. Some people dont care for the scent though, hmmm. I dont know what RTM would cover the scent. I have to say this is very sweet of you! I cant even share my TT oil with hubby without regretting it, lol.

@nikki48 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom   @nikki48Well our one and only dog went to the rainbow bridge six years ago this June and we miss her dearly.  This little pup friended me the other day and before her I don't know the last time I petted a dog.  Of course being a Wen ambassador I had to tell the owner all about Wen pets and how it was a must he get some.  i have plenty to make him a little care package to start him off and get this pup on the right start.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  Well our one and only dog went to the rainbow bridge six years ago this June and we miss her dearly.  This little pup friended me the other day and before her I don't know the last time I petted a dog.  Of course being a Wen ambassador I had to tell the owner all about Wen pets and how it was a must he get some.  i have plenty to make him a little care package to start him off and get this pup on the right start.

@ANewHue That is so sweet of you to make a little care pkg. ❤️