WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I agree @ANewHue I'm looking forward to the new STP product line Woman Very Happy

Also hoping for a Mothers Day Sale on Chaz's site, there are few things I'd like to purchase from there too Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn  I just saw the other thread about all the goodies that are definitely coming and I'm flipping out.  I wasn't expecting seasonal NBT's .  Holy moly, well I'll say it now being good isn't going to be an option.

@ANewHue  Yes I saw your other post & how excited you were Woman LOL I think Chaz has outdone himself this time. I still have a big NBT stash so I'm not gonna go crazy on those, but I'd like to Smiley Wink

I'm only planning on getting the STP kits that are offered. I have plenty of everything else that I want to use up. But it's always fun seeing what everyone else is getting Woman Very Happy

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I agree @ANewHue I'm looking forward to the new STP product line Woman Very Happy

Also hoping for a Mothers Day Sale on Chaz's site, there are few things I'd like to purchase from there too Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn  I just saw the other thread about all the goodies that are definitely coming and I'm flipping out.  I wasn't expecting seasonal NBT's .  Holy moly, well I'll say it now being good isn't going to be an option.

@ANewHue  Yes I saw your other post & how excited you were Woman LOL I think Chaz has outdone himself this time. I still have a big NBT stash so I'm not gonna go crazy on those, but I'd like to Smiley Wink

I'm only planning on getting the STP kits that are offered. I have plenty of everything else that I want to use up. But it's always fun seeing what everyone else is getting Woman Very Happy

@FleaMktQn. Chaz really has outdone himself but we should know somehow he always manages to.  I really was thrown off guard with the seasonal NBT.  I was waiting for more supersize since I'm down to 2. Have to get my hands on that Light RTM for sure.  Oh, it's going to be a wonderful June, can't wait.

Respected Contributor

Oh HI @FleaMktQn.....Can't believe it's May!....Summer goodies sound wonderful,

not sure other than SCLV oil what I will get, my Hub loves the new Light, so will see..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi @quadmimi  Got SCLV oil on my head right now Smiley Very Happy

I hope you get everything you want Heart

I'm gonna try & have a little restraint but if there's something I really want that'll go out the window Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I don't do auto-delivery.   I'm not a "beauty" junkie and I don't buy food but back in December I purchased A291562, which is the 5 piece WEN conditioning cleansers.  I loved it and was so glad I opted to do AD.   I was wondering how that works so I checked and it's set to ship on June 8!

By then I will have been a WEN girl for 1 year.

I am just about out of product and the timing is perfect.   

Respected Contributor

@software wrote:

I don't do auto-delivery.   I'm not a "beauty" junkie and I don't buy food but back in December I purchased A291562, which is the 5 piece WEN conditioning cleansers.  I loved it and was so glad I opted to do AD.   I was wondering how that works so I checked and it's set to ship on June 8!

By then I will have been a WEN girl for 1 year.

I am just about out of product and the timing is perfect.   

Oh good for you @software ....Wen is the one place I do use auto-del..

I am glad you enjoyed it and have another one coming!

I just ordered the most recent TSV, and I am uping my next shipment from 1 order to 2, I think...I love this set and it's great we can keep getting these wonderful deals..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Toby says welcome to May WENners!!

IMG_0386.JPG

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

and what  a lovely way to be welcomed! HeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  Toby this is your cutest pic "ever"!!  Thx for sharing....

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi  I agree, @SurferWife. I love Toby's tie, he's so cute.

Respected Contributor

We're all so quiet this month getting ready for the BiG MONTH, lol! I have done my WEN budget for next year, but I am really wanting him to spill the beans on formulas coming out. I need to know how many seasons I'll be buying. 

I'm really working on using up my stash, so there's not really much of what I normally stock that I will have to buy. For instance I've got way too much 613 and SAM RTM, so I'll be using 613 RTM with 319 when the 613 is gone. Whenever I run out of TT or POM RTM, I'll use SAM.  I would be considerably below my usual budget, but I plan to buy a gallon of WRC and about half the ancillaries I will need to get through it. 

Waiting til Chaz gets on the air to decide whether to buy any STP, I guess. Or at least until I get a good scent description. I think I will just get a 16 and an RTM to try. Most likely anyway. Happy Wenning, ladies!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012