WEN

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@quadmimi - O/T - when are you having surgery?

@riley1I am going to try therapy first I think...If not improved in a couple months I will do the surgery..It's such a big recovery, I guess I am not quit there to commit yet...thank you for asking..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN March 2019 Chat

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@riley1  Interesting what you said that about Pink Jasmine Peony. I loved it when I first smelled it, but when I purchased and used it, I ended up using it for washing my cosmetic brushes and other things. It was a "heady" scent for me. Again, it's the florals that usually do me in.

@World Traveler I’ve never thought of that! Does it get them clean or is it a lot of work? I currently use Dawn detergent, but if WEN does a great job, I may use one of my less favorite scents (which, there are very few) to clean my make-up brushes. Come to think of it, I think I’ll pop open a cold one (beer, not WEN) and give it a try now!

@SurferWife  Yes, it really works! Leaves my brushes so, so soft and fluffy. And I use WEN for cleaning my hair brushes/combs too.

But.......you really have to mix it up well or you have the clumps of cleanser not broken down. I used to just pump some out and mix with water using my hand, but that takes a while to break it up. So now when I have a scent I don't like, I put some in a smaller container and mix with water and shake, shake, shake, mixing it up really well.

I also use the scents I don't like (or ones I do but remain at the bottom of the bottle) for adding to my bath water after having mixed it first. If it is a scent you don't care for, it isn't as strong once you mix it with a lot of water and then also add it to the bath water. Tones it down a lot.

Let us know how the beer was! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

YAAAAYY!!!! My 16-ounce Spring Fresh Floral shipped! Hope it doesn't get waylaid in some obscure section of the country. ha!

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Hi everyone! Happy March, even though I hate this month. @riley1 thanks for starting us off. Last night the conversation went to "my Wen room" . I explained to my Dd's bf how and why my stash began. Well before you know it I was explaining the seasonals, retirements , favorite scents etc well I guess the guys a keeper because he understood me completely and said "I totally agree with you". Nownif was just saying that to get on my good sidebI guess it worked. But it was funny to see the look on his face when the DH said "did you see her Wen room". Lol last week on FB I saw a pic of another Wenners stash on the QVC addicts page I almost had a panic attack. I thought someone snuck a pic of MY stash.

@ANewHueOh gosh that is a great story!...We are almost out of everything, yikes

I need your Wen room..lol   time to shop for spring!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler I tried it last night, using my WEN & Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat (A363381). It really helps the WEN to “suds” up. My brushes were cleaner than when I use Dawn! The little baby ducks should use WEN! 😁

P.S. the beer was good, but I switched out to my Pino Noir when SurfDaddy got home from Costco!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  LOl!!! At least you enjoyed the beer for a short time.

So glad you had the same experience as I did with using WEN for cleaning the cosmetic brushes! YAY!

Respected Contributor

I was watching Chaz on Face Book and saw Bella Spirit UINBT!!!!  I think he's bringing it in April in a TSV or something like that.  He demonstrated the Dry Cleanser on Cassandra!  He spritzed it on her in "halo" fashion, brushed it in then hit it with an RTM and sectioned around and hit with blow dryer and round brush and WOW!  Did her hair POP!  I tried it and mine POPPED TOO!  It made my hair like a piece of satin cloth.  Can you imagine Bella UINBT!!!!!!  I cannot wait!

Honored Contributor

I believe the TSV will be Spring Fresh Floral, perhaps a set or maybe with your choice of a Classic scent, which he does frequently.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that the WEN offerings on QVC keep changing between yesterday and today?

I know for a fact the Summer Melon Mint was there, but now I can't find it. And I did not originally see the 16-ounce size of the Spring Fresh Floral, but after being given the link, there it is!

I have been carefully, very carefully, going thru each item on the WEN groupings and they keep moving things around, adding, subtracting, etc. Things are at the top one day and the next day they are list on the second page of WEN products.

Hmm.....

I noticed that too.  I don't know why that is, but I did notice!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

YAAAAYY!!!! My 16-ounce Spring Fresh Floral shipped! Hope it doesn't get waylaid in some obscure section of the country. ha!

So did my Fresh Floral UINBT!!!!   Cannot wait to try it.  I got it because you and I have the same taste in scents, World Traveler!  Yeah, right?  It takes a trip round the world.  Maybe we should start calling our purchases "World Travelers"!  LOL!