WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - September 2021

@ANewHue wrote:
SO UPSET!!!!! I put a brand new FPP mist in my handbag of course I made sure the top was secure . Well I go in my handbag and somehow it opened and the whole bottle leaked in my bag!!! Luckily there was a miracle in all this. my phone didn’t get wet. I don’t know how because everything else is soaked. I’m am SO pod!!!!

@ANewHue 

Oh no!  What a mess.  😭

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette it was the 12 ouncer too😢
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@geezeretteit was the 12 ouncer too😢

@ANewHue 

2029EACE-482D-4E0B-8CF2-14E3C85C2B15.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue :

silent_tears.gif     

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
SO UPSET!!!!! I put a brand new FPP mist in my handbag of course I made sure the top was secure . Well I go in my handbag and somehow it opened and the whole bottle leaked in my bag!!! Luckily there was a miracle in all this. my phone didn’t get wet. I don’t know how because everything else is soaked. I’m am SO pod!!!!

@ANewHue 

Oh no!  Gosh I am sorry, but good for your phone!  Usually my phone takes the hit

no matter what it is...

Esteemed Contributor

Still can’t believe that happened especially with a new 12 oz. I remember checking to make sure it was secure before placing it in there. I’ve never had this happen. Y’all know I’m crazy about my RYM’s and carry them wherever I go. I was going to be working outside and knew I was going to be using slot and that’s why I grabbed the 12 oz. can’t wait until Chaz is on so I can restock
Respected Contributor

Any hints of the TSV yet?  I don't use FB so maybe someone has seen something..Smiley Happy thx

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi I just got on to ask the same ?.
Esteemed Contributor

Hullo, fellow Wenners.

September 2021 sure has been a busy month.

I placed 3 WEN orders with QVC, 2 at Chaz's, and 1 on ebay.

Shipping was totally ____ up, with all three of my QVC orders and one of my Chaz orders being mis-delivered who knows where, but not anywhere near my address.

Bah! Well thanks for reading this far, and now for my real message, which has to be buried th middle of a boring long post in the monthly chat due to the abundance of WEN haters. My re-ordered pint of WVM cc arrived today and as I half expected, it's an original blue wrap-around label...bottled and shipped to Q for sale in Sept 2015. Meaning QVC continues to demonstrate their unbelievably bad merchandise management by knowingly fobbing off six year old cosmetic product on customers. Chaz has indicated they'll take back old unsold product from retailers, but I'd presume there's a time limit on that. Looks like Q doesn't rotate their stock or keep track of what or when orders come in. So naturally I'd expect that level of sloppiness goes for their other cosmetic brands as well. Personally I'm ok with the age of my WVM. Seal is intact and there's sign of a vacuum within the bottle.

Hope this gave you something to think about tho.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Hullo, fellow Wenners.

September 2021 sure has been a busy month.

I placed 3 WEN orders with QVC, 2 at Chaz's, and 1 on ebay.

Shipping was totally ____ up, with all three of my QVC orders and one of my Chaz orders being mis-delivered who knows where, but not anywhere near my address.

Bah! Well thanks for reading this far, and now for my real message, which has to be buried th middle of a boring long post in the monthly chat due to the abundance of WEN haters. My re-ordered pint of WVM cc arrived today and as I half expected, it's an original blue wrap-around label...bottled and shipped to Q for sale in Sept 2015. Meaning QVC continues to demonstrate their unbelievably bad merchandise management by knowingly fobbing off six year old cosmetic product on customers. Chaz has indicated they'll take back old unsold product from retailers, but I'd presume there's a time limit on that. Looks like Q doesn't rotate their stock or keep track of what or when orders come in. So naturally I'd expect that level of sloppiness goes for their other cosmetic brands as well. Personally I'm ok with the age of my WVM. Seal is intact and there's sign of a vacuum within the bottle.

Hope this gave you something to think about tho.

@x Hedge 

Gosh you have been busy ordering!  I got my order from Chaz's site fairly quickly..The Q I never ever know!..Yes I got a product for It cosmetics from the Q that was "aged" lets say...I mostly order my products from the companies websites anymore..

I do look fwd to the few Wen TSV's that come along, I just don't expect to go on auto-del & get the auto ships anymore...The auto ships are awful on many products it seems...