WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - MARCH 2021

[ Edited ]

My Pink Lemonade is supposed to arrive this Wednesday, so I will be eager to see if I react the same way as you do to the scent @riley1 . I will post on Thursday how it was for me.

Regular Contributor

March 1st is my birthday, too!  We have a ton of birthdays in March in my family.  And now, my first grandchild...A GIRL!! was born on March 5th 🥰  I always have called March our "Eat cake and get fat month" 🤣

Regular Contributor

I just checked the program guide.  Chaz has 2-hour long shows on Tuesday, March 23rd!!  One at 2pm eastern an the second one at 5 pm eastern!!  Woo Hoo!!  Time to get stocked up for spring 😊

Respected Contributor

@LAMS wrote:

March 1st is my birthday, too!  We have a ton of birthdays in March in my family.  And now, my first grandchild...A GIRL!! was born on March 5th 🥰  I always have called March our "Eat cake and get fat month" 🤣

@LAMS 

Congratulations on your new Grandchild...Smiley Happy  They are the "best"

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

My Pink Lemonade is supposed to arrive this Wednesday, so I will be eager to see if I react the same way as you do to the scent @riley1 . I will post on Thursday how it was for me.

@World Traveler 

We have to wait til Thurs...lol lol

If you get it today at least "sniff"...Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi It has been loaded on the truck, per UPS tracking. Most of the time UPS doesn't come until the evenings. Oh, I am sure I will do the sniff test as soon as I get the box in my hands. I just hope I write down my FIRST impression of it, before it is mixed with water. Sometimes those two experiences are very different. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi It has been loaded on the truck, per UPS tracking. Most of the time UPS doesn't come until the evenings. Oh, I am sure I will do the sniff test as soon as I get the box in my hands. I just hope I write down my FIRST impression of it, before it is mixed with water. Sometimes those two experiences are very different. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler 

Yes that is true....I am now a lover of FPP...(I liked the way it made my hair) but scent was sparse to me..Now after using it a while I smell a whole "other" scent while using it.

(still faint) but I like it...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Interesting that you mentioned Fall Plum Pear. It is in my daily rotation and I had it this past weekend. It is growing on me as one I look forward to using. 

I am wondering if Chaz will have the Summer Mango Coconut still around this year. I still am going thru the gallon I purchased a couple of years ago. Would like to have it in the 32-ounce size bottle so it would fit in my shower cubby hole once I finish the Summer Melon Mint. The SMM is good, but I would stop using it if I could get a 32-ounce SMC  elevated to the position of one of my most favorites shown in the niche. Smiley Happy

He taunts us every once in a while with suggestions of getting rid of SMC, Fall Ginger Pumpkin, and Winter Vanilla Mint.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I am now out of SMC and would also love a 32 oz to put back in my rotation. Also love the WVM and I think I only have about 16 oz remaining of that scent, however, the WWF does make up for it should he retire the WVM.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Totally agree! If he does finally do away with the Winter Vanilla Mint, the Winter White Forest is a good one to replace it with.

It's just that when I started using WEN years ago, the first ones I got (and in the gallons!) included the Ginger Pumpkin and the Vanilla Mint. It just brings back such good memories of my start with WEN. 

The other two gallons I got that first year were the classics: Lavender and Tea Tree.

And yes, all four were gallons, so around $800!!!