WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - MARCH 2021

@ANewHue I'm not feeling the love for the orange label; so let's hope I like the scent! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler well I had no plans to buy any Spring scents since I’m still working the stock but when I saw that label I knew I had to have it. Lol
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Although Chaz usually has the Pink Jasmine Peony in October and February, I see that it is showing this month, even in the gallon, in case you are interested. It is a bit too floral for me, but I know there are a lot of PJP fans out there!

Yes, I'm one of them.  It's one of my favorite Wen scents and I'm really not a floral person.  I just like that one.  Peony IS very floral though.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@ANewHue I'm not feeling the love for the orange label; so let's hope I like the scent! Smiley Happy

@World Traveler 

See how we are all different, I "love" the orange label...(I don't even have anything orange really) I just love it..It reminds me of "tropical", which is funny since it's "desert Poppy ..lol

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler 

See how we are all different, I "love" the orange label...(I don't even have anything orange really) I just love it..It reminds me of "tropical", which is funny since it's "desert Poppy ..lol

@quadmimi I will pray for you. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I took down the Honesty photo because there was a code embedded in the photo. Smiley Sad  I know that is against the rules, but didn't see it when I originally posted the picture.

Honored Contributor

Here it is without the code. Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.07.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.07.38 AM.png

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler 

@quadmimi I will pray for you. Smiley LOL

@World Traveler 

You & my Husband! lol lol Smiley LOL

Everyday I keep saying "oh it's just so dry", I love moisture in the air!  He says," where do we live"??..Smiley Surprised Smiley LOL

*we live in Az of course!

Honored Contributor

Spring Desert Poppy - A friend of mine got this early (yes, I got after her for not waiting until Chaz was on so he could get the quota credit!). 

She gave me a little bit to try before I purchase when he is presenting. I have never smelled a desert poppy, so I didn't know what to expect. Once thing for sure, which I am happy about......it doesn't smell floral to me at all. So I am sure I will get one 32-ounce bottle of it. If he sells it as a trio, I don't think I will get it. I enjoy it, but am not passionate about it like I am with the other scents.

The other thing is that I cannot describe it. Others have said the same thing and I concur. It is hard to describe. To me it is not something definite, like the Winter Vanilla Mint, the Fall Ginger Pumpkins, or the Summer Mango Coconut. I cannot pick out a single word that I could give you to describe it.

All I know is that I don't mind it at all, it is not floral to my nose, and it performed well on my very fine, short hair. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Spring Desert Poppy - A friend of mine got this early (yes, I got after her for not waiting until Chaz was on so he could get the quota credit!). 

She gave me a little bit to try before I purchase when he is presenting. I have never smelled a desert poppy, so I didn't know what to expect. Once thing for sure, which I am happy about......it doesn't smell floral to me at all. So I am sure I will get one 32-ounce bottle of it. If he sells it as a trio, I don't think I will get it. I enjoy it, but am not passionate about it like I am with the other scents.

The other thing is that I cannot describe it. Others have said the same thing and I concur. It is hard to describe. To me it is not something definite, like the Winter Vanilla Mint, the Fall Ginger Pumpkins, or the Summer Mango Coconut. I cannot pick out a single word that I could give you to describe it.

All I know is that I don't mind it at all, it is not floral to my nose, and it performed well on my very fine, short hair. 

@World Traveler 

Thank you for reveiw...I do want to try it, although it's mostly on wailist as is the new Summer one...I hope Chaz will have some other deals besides the one on Q2 that posted today..I am sure many will order it but I don't use the classic line..Smiley Happy