WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - MARCH 2021

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@riley1 & @World Traveler  & @quadmimi and everyone else...

I'M BACK!  So I made a video for y'all but can't attach it so I'm not sure how else to share it with y'all.  I don't post YouTube videos, so I'll just tell you what I think of it.  I love it!  I'm so glad I bought 2!  It is "lighter" feeling than the lip scrub but stil dense so you don't have to use a lot!  It does come with a little scoop like the lip scrub so you don't have to dig your fingers into it.  It massaged into my skin with little effort.  It is good to add water to emulsify it so it gets creamy.  I massaged it in for about 60 seconds, then my Clarisonic then rinsed off with my Campanelli facial cloth.  Typically I use it in the shower & rinse it off under the water but I did it at my sink. My skin feels fresh, but not parched.  I followed up with RTM & my NIBT and my skin is touchable soft & looks brighter.  It's a keeper and one more WEN item I plan to hoard!

@SurferWife 

Oh gosh it sounds great!...thanks for "hurrying up" for all of us!..On my list now for sure. The only scrub I was ever able to use was Guerlain...(too pricy now tho)

Can't wait to try...Smiley Happy  I would not surf either! lol  thanks for video try, but it was a great review anyway..

@FleaMktQn I know you were interested in this, great review...

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Agree with @riley1 about purchasing more than one. I was leery about getting more than one because the Bella line or any riced-based products don't necessarily agree with me. Will be interested in checking it out when it comes. Hasn't shipped yet. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Does anyone have the Summer Melon Mint UNIBT?  If so does it smell like the CC? 

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi 

YES!  It smells like the CC; very refreshing and spa like all at the same time.  I recently finished a tub.  I better go check my inventory!  Thanks for asking!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi 

YES!  It smells like the CC; very refreshing and spa like all at the same time.  I recently finished a tub.  I better go check my inventory!  Thanks for asking!!

@SurferWife 

Oh great...Thank you I was hoping that it did...I can't wait now to order it..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry but that washed out blue label turned me off.

I thinkk this is why he finally made a nice, "mint green" more vibrant lable and the lable alone made me buy more in that scent.  Just my humble opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your review @SurferWife. I’m waiting on my order to arrive. If it’s close to lip scrub I’ll be more than happy. Love the lip scrub and wouldn’t be without it.
Honored Contributor

Just have to stick with my Spring Favorite - Lilac.

Can't get enough of it!

Than off to Summer Honey Peach.

Happy trails y'all

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

CHaz is on 3/31  8-9pm pacific time...Does anyone know if he is bringing any special deals?  thanks

Trusted Contributor

Chaz just tweeted he is on now