WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - MARCH 2021

I thought the first show of Chaz's today was a full hour? They are doing the TSV. What gives? Did I misunderstand?

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - The first show at 2:00 pm (ET) was a full hour. The next show 5:00 pm (ET) is also a full hour.

I think he may have a spot in the Beauty show tonight (10-12) I think is the time. 

Hope I didn't confuse you with this info.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 I'm at work, so I got on the Internet to make sure he was on before I ordered the facial scrub. The front screen showed that he had done two products already (maybe 15 minutes into the show) and then it showed that Laura Geller was on. I clicked on that to see if they just had the wrong graphic up and it if it was still Chaz. It showed Laura Geller and her products doing a presentation. Really confused me!

But after about 15 minutes, I went back on to see if he was back and he was showing his products AND there was NO sign that Laura Geller had ever been on! LOL!

Seems it was a glitch on the front screen showing that Laura was one for a while, and then they corrected it. Whatever the third item was, I missed it. But that's okay because I checked all the WEN products that are "new" and didn't see anything else that I wanted.

Contributor

Well I didn't think twice.....  As soon as Chaz went on air I checked out with his Honesty duo and also his Bella Spirit face scrub!  LOL!  I am obsessed with his skin care and also this new fragrance!

Respected Contributor

@MsFitness wrote:

Anyone else have issues with receiving shipment of Wen Duo? I ordered it and 3 of 4 shipments are LOST.  Pumpkin Spice 32 ounce duo, and Pear 32 ounce Duo.

3 shipments seem to just stop between UPS and Surepost.  QVC will refund, but I just want the product and I think something was wrong with the pumpkin 32 oz boxes and pear, since they all (can't be a coincidence) didn't make it to my house. Other products to, just not THOSE Wen duos.  Maybe thats why they were on sale? 

@MsFitness 

I don't know as I didn't order those..Glad you got the refund, but I know you wanted the product..You can always email Chaz's customer service at his website & let them know also..They are great to answer & look into things...

*I have never had any issue getting items on sale before, if that helps to know..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

I just looked at the April TSV list & WEN is not listed.  I guess there isn't a Spring TSV this year.  That's a bit disappointing. Woman Sad

@SurferWife 

Did you get the new exfoliating scrub? I was thinking you had ordered it from CHaz?

If you did do you like it?  thanks

@quadmimi   I wanted to know this too.

And how does it compare to the 

O'o Hawaii Beauty Birdseed Detoxifying FaceScrub?

@SurferWife   Which do you like better?

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

I just looked at the April TSV list & WEN is not listed.  I guess there isn't a Spring TSV this year.  That's a bit disappointing. Woman Sad

@SurferWife 

Did you get the new exfoliating scrub? I was thinking you had ordered it from CHaz?

@FleaMktQn 

Hi to you...Smiley Happy

Maybe @SurferWife will see this soon...I was thinking she said she ordered it..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife 

@quadmimi 

Yes, I ordered 2 from Chaz on 2/28, but STILL have not received it.  It was due today, but nope...nothing.  I don't want to sound like a crabby customer, but I have NEVER had this type of shipping experience when ordering from his site.  I've always received my product within a week...but geese...3 1/2 weeks is a bit long.

I ordered it today from QVC while Chaz was on.  QVC's shipping has seriously improved over the last few months, so I wouldn't doubt if I get it from the before I receive it from Chaz.

If I don't get it by Sunday, I figure I'll email Chaz's CS again to find out what their plan B is.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife 

@quadmimi & @FleaMktQn 

As soon as I get it, I will try it and let you know which one gets my top spot.  Right now the O'o Hawaii Beauty Birdseed Detoxifying FaceScrub is my #1 favorite!  I will say that Chaz's is going to have to be super, duper good to take over that slot.  I have high hopes, but there's really nothing wrong with having 2 favorites, right?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Thanks @SurferWife   Hope it comes soon