WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - MARCH 2021

@kjellie hi so nice to see you here!! Hope all is well. Sorry the new scents didn’t live up to your expectations. I’m not sure I will be trying any of the new Spring/Summer scents. I have plenty of SGGT and SOB for Spring . Also SMC and SMM. I’ve been told I can’t fall in love with any more scents. Lol
Honored Contributor

I put my orders in for my Tea Tree oil (2) and the Poppy CC while the special was on, knowing he still gets credit for anything you purchase of WEN, even though he is not presenting that particular thing you are ordering.

Don't need anything else at this time.

Trusted Contributor

quadmimi - yes that was mentioned today when Chaz presented the Botanical - keeping the discounted price.
Respected Contributor

Thank you, I must of missed it...glad to keep the price..Smiley Happy

@untitled 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Once Chaz got on air, I placed my order for the TT Big Deal on a/d and a 319 duo on a/d as well, since I've discovered I like having the extra treatment available in my rotation.  I *thought* I had ordered the treatment trio big deal last fall on a/d, but I didn't, so now that I'm almost out of 613 and about to start 319, I want more 319 on a/d to mix with my seasonals as well as with BSIndigo.  I *think* I'm done, but I'll run through inventory now to see if there's more I want to get when Chaz gets credit for it.

ETA:  I thought I could get the 319 on a/d but no such luck, only the singleton is available that way.  Given that I am getting two for about $20 more than one, I decided to go ahead and order the duo. 

Esteemed Contributor

Waited until Chaz was on air and ordered a Pink Lemonade Trio (on waitlist), CLV remoist, NIBT & comb), and Botanical Scalp.

What did you get?

Respected Contributor

@riley1 

Where is the Pink Lemonade Trio...I would want three CC's but I can't find it..

thanks

Esteemed Contributor

That is a great deal but I don need any cc or sc SO stocked up on all my BS oil, UNIBT , SMM UNIBT and my lip scrub & balm. Later in the month when he’s back I’ll get the rest.
Respected Contributor

I am on the waitlist for both new Seasonals..I also got the tanning mist in the

new “darker” version..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi - sorry, was not 3 CCs just one with RTM and SC - 

I probably won't get it anyway its on waitlist for 45 days - I may have to wait until he actually brings in summer items