Honored Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - MARCH 2021

[ Edited ]

It looks like there is a Q2 Big Deal:

A399139
WEN by Chaz Dean Classic Cleansing Conditioner Duo w/ Creme
  • Two 32-fl oz Cleansing Conditioners
  • 12-oz Styling Creme
  • (Choice of Lavender, Tea Tree or Sweet Almond)
  • Auto Delivery:  A453057
  • $59.98
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Thanks so much for your review of SDP. I think this is an easy pass for me even though you said there is no floral scent, I would much rather purchase a CC that I love.

I am ordering the Pink Lemonade when Chaz is on if it is available.

Any word on the face scrub?

Honored Contributor

@riley1 I believe I saw the scrub on his website already and also chatter about it on his Facebook page. I don't know about QVC though. I understand he will be on QVC in April. I think he would space out the new products for better sales. Could be wrong on that, but I don't think he would do the Poppy AND the scrub (or anything else new) at the same time. 

I believe you and I can purchase the Pink Lemonade without any worry about the scent. Should be great! The only thing I could imagine that would make it something I don't want is if it was too sweet smelling, but I really can't see Chaz doing that. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi y'all!

I ordered a Pink Lemonade 16oz. since I was really wanting to try it so bad. I haven't been paying a lot of attention lately, so maybe Chaz went over this already but don't expect Pink Lemonade (the drink.) I was expecting the scent of that to fill my shower. I did a little google and found that the lemon on the label is a varietal found in Burbank in 1931. It has red flesh like a pink grapefruit, is less tart than other lemons and has a slighlty floral scent. Since Chaz is so meticulous about authenticity, I am sure he got the scent just right. However....

The scent is very very light. Pleasant, but I could barely get a good whiff while I cleansed. The foaminess is wonderful. My hair liked it alot. I used Summer Melon Mint RTM, ec since that was the most compatible I thought. Generally, while you blow dry, you smell the CC, but I pretty much didn't. I have to say I was a little disappointed. Not erturning, but I think I will not buy more. 

I had the same experience several of you expressed with Pear Plum and Winter Wild Berry. Too strong high up in the nose. So not a sparkling WEN year, for me, I'm afraid. Although my hair and scalp were fine with all. 

Thanks for posting Honesty ingredient deck, BTW, but I can't figure out what that is supposed to smell like, either. cRazY!!

I know I haven't been around, but never fear - I hold the WEN torch hgh...hahaSmiley LOLHeart

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle - nice to see  you back and posting. Hope all is well and  you have been healthy. Riley1

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Hi y'all!

I ordered a Pink Lemonade 16oz. since I was really wanting to try it so bad. I haven't been paying a lot of attention lately, so maybe Chaz went over this already but don't expect Pink Lemonade (the drink.) I was expecting the scent of that to fill my shower. I did a little google and found that the lemon on the label is a varietal found in Burbank in 1931. It has red flesh like a pink grapefruit, is less tart than other lemons and has a slighlty floral scent. Since Chaz is so meticulous about authenticity, I am sure he got the scent just right. However....

The scent is very very light. Pleasant, but I could barely get a good whiff while I cleansed. The foaminess is wonderful. My hair liked it alot. I used Summer Melon Mint RTM, ec since that was the most compatible I thought. Generally, while you blow dry, you smell the CC, but I pretty much didn't. I have to say I was a little disappointed. Not erturning, but I think I will not buy more. 

I had the same experience several of you expressed with Pear Plum and Winter Wild Berry. Too strong high up in the nose. So not a sparkling WEN year, for me, I'm afraid. Although my hair and scalp were fine with all. 

Thanks for posting Honesty ingredient deck, BTW, but I can't figure out what that is supposed to smell like, either. cRazY!!

I know I haven't been around, but never fear - I hold the WEN torch hgh...hahaSmiley LOLHeart

@Kjelle 

Thanks for the review...Sounds like a unique scent. When I first got the Spring Cherry Blossom I expected a huge cherry scent, not so, more like a spa scent.

I love the Winter Wild Berry...I still can't get much of a fragrance to FPPear, but I do like it on my hair. I am a huge fan of Chaz's newer scents for there performance on my hair, so I will just mix mine up maybe

Esteemed Contributor

@geezereete I see the QVC deal but is there going to be a March TSV as well?
Trusted Contributor

Ok Chaz just tweeted he is on now.
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@geezereete I see the QVC deal but is there going to be a March TSV as well?

@ANewHue 

I think the feeling is the TSV will be more in April, but I don't know for sure..

Respected Contributor

If we order on auto at the 20% off does the next shipment come out at 20% off?

It's probably been said somewhere but I missed it...Smiley Happy

Thanks