WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - DECEMBER

@SurferWife wrote:

Who knew that fresh blueberries in my sparkling wine would be so tasty fun to drink?

That sounds intriguing.  I would not mind trying that.  I watch Chaz make guacamole, it's so much fun.  I'm with ya on the Josie Maran and other stuff.  I'm not a fan of those either. 

Esteemed Contributor

For fans of Chaz on Periscope - Just read it is not going to be around after March 2021.

Respected Contributor

@riley1Please clarify.  Chaz won't be doing periscope presentations any more?  QVC won't sell WEN anymore?  Lots of wiggle room in your statement, and I don't want to panic unneccesarily.  TIA!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP He is going to be around, but not on Periscope. Can't remember what outlet he will be using, but he is going to use a different platform. And I don't believe it is Instagram. Darn! Wish I could remember. If I think of it, I will mention on this thread.

Honored Contributor

40% Off EVERYTHING on Chaz's website thru December 31, 2020

Go to Facebook for the Code.

Bella Spirit Collection.jpg
Respected Contributor

Thank you, @World Traveler 

I figured that was it, but it wasn't 100% clear, and as I said, I didn't want to panic.  One never knows who the Q is going to decide to dump, and they have been diminishing Chaz's role recently, giving him less airtime and worse time slots, which is setting off early alarm bells to me.  I would gladly be buying more WEN if I hadn't developed allergies to so many of his products that have either arnica or the honey complex in them.  I still order whatever I can use, and am grateful I can still get FGP and WVM!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP Still not coming to mind the outlet. @77yangya goes onto his Facebook page more than I do. Perhaps she will remember what he is going to use instead of Periscope. It was around 3-4 weeks ago that I read it on his Facebook page, but after a quick glance, I couldn't find the information

It will come to me in the middle of the night! ha!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP Found it! One of the posters on his Facebook page asked why he is not on Periscope anymore, and the response from a couple of posters was that he gets more audience, more followers, on Facebook than on Periscope.

Chaz nor his team disagreed with what was said about why he was no longer on Periscope, and they monitor his Facebook page closely. So, I guess that is the reason.

I will say that he continually has videos he posts on Facebook, like every day. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@CamilleP Still not coming to mind the outlet. @77yangya goes onto his Facebook page more than I do. Perhaps she will remember what he is going to use instead of Periscope. It was around 3-4 weeks ago that I read it on his Facebook page, but after a quick glance, I couldn't find the information

It will come to me in the middle of the night! ha!

Yes, that's true.  I'm on a lot with Chaz but I never saw this coming and never heard about it until I saw it here yesterday.  Anyway, I thought the same thing you posted, World Traveler.  He'll just use a different way.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CamilleP - Oh, sorry, periscope will be gone as of March 2021. I'm thinking my fingers were typing faster than my brain was thinking, lol.