WEN

Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - DECEMBER

@SurferWife - Girl I admit I was hesitant when Chaz came out with skincare.... I thought I know he knows hair... but skin.... and then I kept reading your raves about the line. I am SO glad I listened and "bit"!  I have been so tickled with everything he has put out and that you have recommended.  I hadn't heard about the scrub!! But you can bet I will be in line with you on that one!!!!  SO Excited!!!  My skin took a beating through chemo and I hadn't found anything that I thought was making a difference.  This is the only thing I am finding results with!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - I heard that too! So excited and can't wait to try it. That was a product I was wishing for - even though it won't be available til '21, it was like an early Christmas gift.

Honored Contributor

Hello everyone,

I bought the Scalp Tonic on AD.

Wish it came in Lilac scent.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

BTW...did y'all hear him say he is coming out with a facial scrub in March?  I HEARD IT!  I'm ready!!  I'll be all over when it launches.  In fact, I'll buy EVERY BS skin care product because they are THAT good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, SurferWife,   YES I DID hear Chaz say he's coming out with the Bella Facial Scrub.  He said that everyone's using the lip one on their face so he's gonna do it.  I heard that distinctly and jumped up and cheered!  The night creme is amazing.  I bought that from Chaz a while back.  The Bella Mask too, UNREAL.  Great you got the former on auto delivery!

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Hello everyone,

I bought the Scalp Tonic on AD.

Wish it came in Lilac scent.

You mean the Botanical?  I must have five on AD already and plan to do more.  I'm hoping Chaz supersizes this.  On his fan page when he goes live, I mentioned this and another poster agreed.

Respected Contributor

Yeah, it's VERY strong peppermint and tea tree but it calms down after around 20 to 30 minutes.  It's SO very worth it though.

I wish it was Wen Men scent!  LOL!

It's not a disagreeable smell but yes, it's strong at first.

For me, it's a game changer.  I've used it every night since June and I should have taken pictures before I started. 

I must be the only one but my finger nails are STRONG too.  No more chipping and breaking.  They grow like mad too.  They used to be thin and flimsy but now they're thick and strong.  My hair grows like mad too and it looks thicker, fuller.  So different.  I've never tried anything like it.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I only use the skin care products - cleanser, RTM, moisturizer. I don't care for the BS CC.  I do use Indigo about 1x/week, but mix it with a seasonal.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@MOFirmer wrote:

@SurferWife - Girl I admit I was hesitant when Chaz came out with skincare.... I thought I know he knows hair... but skin.... and then I kept reading your raves about the line. I am SO glad I listened and "bit"!  I have been so tickled with everything he has put out and that you have recommended.  I hadn't heard about the scrub!! But you can bet I will be in line with you on that one!!!!  SO Excited!!!  My skin took a beating through chemo and I hadn't found anything that I thought was making a difference.  This is the only thing I am finding results with!

I can understand people's trepidation because of all kinds of hype but after I've been using Wen for over a decade, I jumped in with both feet and I get compliments all the time!!!!!  So glad you found Wen too!!

Super Contributor

Just to let you know if you haven't seen ... Chaz has 40% off on his website!  Code is listed there. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

Just to let you know if you haven't seen ... Chaz has 40% off on his website!  Code is listed there. 

@scullychick 

OH wow!   Thank you!