WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - DECEMBER

I got the facial cream and the scalp tonic.  I tried the scalp tonic when it first came out and also bought one for my daughter. Though I enjoyed the scent, neither of us noticed any results in the three-month period. Like @77yangya  I did notice my fingernails got really strong and didn't break!

I am giving it another go since you all are seeing results 😊.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Hi ladies!  I picked up the 319 NBT....cancelled my WL order from months ago that just didn't seem to be getting filled and this was almost as much product for less money.  

Then I decided I wanted to try the styling cream trio in the Winter Vanilla Mint...only have the POM in a styling cream.  Good value on sale plus both items were free shipping yesterday and Rakuten had 10% cash back.  

That's it for me....I was on the fence to try the Faith CC plus NBT but I just do not like lavender and the other description of scents I know I wouldn't like.  I don't want a return.

Respected Contributor

I did not get up at 6am to watch, so I didn't get to order anything while Chaz was on air.   I feel guilty, but I just can't bring myself to get up that early any more, not now that I'm retired.  I'm a night owl, always have been, always will be, so I deliberately defy old Ben Franklin and don't get up until 8 or later.  I'm sorry, Chaz!

Super Contributor

On social media, Chaz has been alluding to a sale on his website in December sometime. Not sure what it will be ... hopefully a good percentage off!

Contributor

Has anyone tried the night creme yet?  I ordered it today.  I have not been disappointed in any of the other Wen facial care items I have tried.  Just wondered if anyone else has tried it...

I also received in my seasonal conditioners set today a trial of the Honesty blessings parfum.  Oh my word... I need it when it comes out!!!

Regular Contributor

HI World Traveler!  I have one of the translucent lip balm and a jar of the lip scrub.  It came with something else I wanted a while back but I knew I could not use them.  I am allergic to arnica.  I put them on a Wen FB page to sale but didn't get any takers.  Would you be interested in buying them from me?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LAMS How very nice of you to offer. Heart

I already went on Chaz's website and purchased it. And I have three of jars of the lip scrub already. Hopefully, someone else can purchase it from you. 

Honored Contributor

WOO HOO!  I got the Facial Night Creme on auto-delivery.  That is truly my #1 favorite.  I have others I like, but this one is far superior than any of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

BTW...did y'all hear him say he is coming out with a facial scrub in March?  I HEARD IT!  I'm ready!!  I'll be all over when it launches.  In fact, I'll buy EVERY BS skin care product because they are THAT good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife So happy you are getting great results with the Bella Spirit products. And....that you got the auto-delivery. Heart

Except for the lip balm/lip scrub, my Bella Spirit experience is hit/miss. Some things work great for me; others don't. The cleansing condition is definitely one that doesn't like me.

Does it have rice in it? Because, if it does, that explains it. The rice-based products of his do dry me out. I once asked him about that and he said that it sounded like I was allergic to the rice.

So glad for everyone else who is thoroughly enjoying the Bella Spirit line of products.