WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - April 2021

@SurferWife I now have 11 seasonals and then my Tea Tree! Some I won't reorder, but it is so nice to have a variety to choose from. This morning I used the Summer Mango Coconut, one of my favorites. Didn't want to get out of the shower!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I used the Summer Pink Lemonade again this morning. Still no distinct scent for me to detect. It does perform well and is not displeasing. However, I just have the hardest time trying to pick up any of the known scents in the ingredients when I use it. Since it is a good formula on my hair, I will continue; just not one that I will reorder. 

@World Traveler  Now that I've used the Summer Pink Lemonade a few times, I can better provide my opinion.  First, this formula is one of the best on my hair!  I've been using the Melon Mint as my first cleanse, this as the second and leave in followed by the SPL styling cream and my hair looks better than normal.  I'm also using the mist on my other days.  So on that alone, it's a keeper.

As to the scent, I like it.  At times I get the citrus, sometimes more strawberry and at other times a green note.  Perhaps a little more pop when it blooms in the shower.  I find it refreshing and quite enjoy it.  I don't usually use a lot of mist, but this one I keep reaching for.  Unless things change over time,  I would reorder the Summer Pink Lemonade.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf Thanks for the detailed information. Sounds like the pink lemonade is a good choice for you. I too have the Summer Melon Mint and enjoy the lightness of it. 

I keep being pulled back to the stronger scents, like the pumpkin, mango coconut, vanilla mint, etc. I would like to have a seasonal that is a strong strawberry. 

So glad you are truly happy with it. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I really would like to have SMC back in the rotation. Summer is just not the same, lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Riley11 Wasn't it last year (or perhaps the year before) when he had a trio of Mango Coconut? I ddn't need it because I had the gallon, but this year I would love to purchase the MC in 32-ounce bottles. If it dosen't come to  QVC, I hope it is on his website. Just can't imagine it going totally away because his sister, Joann, says it is her favorite.

Honored Contributor

By the way......anyone wanting to stock up on candles now at a 35% off price from Chaz's original pricing, they are now $49.99. Regularly $75 on his website.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler & @riley1 

Let's all hit up his customer service and tell them we want our SMC back in 32 oz. at QVC!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife @riley1 AMEN to that! Count me in. Smiley Happy

Contributor

We had a WEN FIGHT at my house!!! It was SOOO funny! My sister came to stay and saw my Wen so we started discussing... 

She accused me of Wenning wrong. She still does the ONE wash from 10 years ago and a half pump for leave in at the ends. I told her that I do 8 pumps, then 4 pumps, then half and half styling creme / cc the size of a quarter that I get wet then apply to my ends.

We actually got a little loud explaining ourselves and my son came down and said REALLY GUYS? You're both doing it wrong, you do 4 & 4 and 1 leave in! 

It was then that I realized that getting your Wen right is an absolutely PERSONAL science that once you master, becomes the ONLY way to do it 😂 

BUT my sister also puts on dry shampoo after her shower and blow dry because she says it will absorb FUTURE OIL, so she's definitely wrong...LOL!

Contributor

You just reminded me of a fun fact ~ Cristina Carlino from Philosophy was an investor and strategic advisor to Vicki when she started Tatcha.

...now she has her hands in Madison Reed, Hum vitamins, Kosas and Curology. Her new company, Beauty Incubator Group, seems to be as magical as Philosophy. What a woman!