WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- part 2

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

we should give WEN Dooters his own thread.Basically every time someone sees an update from WD they can post it there. That way the updates don't get lost among other threads. What do you gals think? If that is a bad idea that is okay too. Just throwing it out there! Smiley Happy

I think that would be a great idea! That way everyone can just go to one thread to see updates. I don't use Facebook so unless I happen to read a thread where someone shares the updates I have no idea what news there are.

Same here- no FB for me- and often I read through threads and realize I've missed updates and stuff from WD because I didn't read that thread until a few days later. They are always such helpful posts. Maybe the thread can include CHaz's periscope information too?

Exactly. Or if there are certain threads you just skip you might miss something about an OTO or some other information that would be nice to know. It seems like lots of information comes out through the Periscope app as well so it would be awesome if we could just go to one thread for all the latest updates and news.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

It occurs to me that this might work out really well. Since the posts in this new WEN forum don't show in the Beauty forum, maybe we will have fewer pests, if you know what I mean. 

The smilies in this new forum stink, BTW. Guess we'll have to find better ones elsewhere and copy them.

Sorry I just  posted a question about this exact same thing as I didn't read all the posts. This should definitely be interesting although I do know some still lurk to use WEN posts as fodder on their threads elsewhere but I don't care, just don't bring that crappiola here! It should be a much more pleasant, drama free experience!

HD & Aprimo, To be honest, that the #2 reason I so badly wanted the WEN sub-forum back. #1 was to help us all find the play ground.  NIX to Chaz haters, don't got time for that stuff.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Yes, I know what is meant.  It can go back to being cliquish.  Just a lot of gossip and nothing about purchasing anything.

Esteemed Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

It occurs to me that this might work out really well. Since the posts in this new WEN forum don't show in the Beauty forum, maybe we will have fewer pests, if you know what I mean. 

The smilies in this new forum stink, BTW. Guess we'll have to find better ones elsewhere and copy them.

Hmmmm...... I wonder what you mean.....? Could it be only remotely possible, just a wild guess, only a too far fetched idea, a "maybe" ---- will have fewer posts from pests, who  "did not", "do not", "never will", "went bald", and whose plumber disagrees?

Let's hope so. At least accidental seeing Wen topic in Beauty forums, will cease to be a valid excuse for pests.  No more, nada más, no más; ya no!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Yes, I know what is meant.  It can go back to being cliquish.  Just a lot of gossip and nothing about purchasing anything.

yangya,

I don't recognize your name, have you been on the WEN sub-forum often? Because from my point of view it is very much about purchasing, how things worked / didn't work for different people, discussions about scents, up-dates about new products, and schedules, advice on how-to's, etc.  I learn so much here.

Sorry your experience here has not been positive.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

Hmmmm...... I wonder what you mean.....? Could it be only remotely possible, just a wild guess, only a too far fetched idea, a "maybe" ---- will have fewer posts from pests, who  "did not", "do not", "never will", "went bald", and whose plumber disagrees?

Let's hope so. At least accidental seeing Wen topic in Beauty forums, will cease to be a valid excuse for pests.  No more, nada más, no más; ya no!

sonechko,

This is too funny!  RE your last sentence, one might add nix (Webster's = German for no, or none.)

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

yangya,

I don't recognize your name, have you been on the WEN sub-forum often? Because from my point of view it is very much about purchasing, how things worked / didn't work for different people, discussions about scents, up-dates about new products, and schedules, advice on how-to's, etc.  I learn so much here.

Sorry your experience here has not been positive.

Her user name used to be sjk something.

Respected Contributor

When you have the money you need to purchase the volumizing treatment spray.  That is what most Wenners use to replace hairspray.  I do have this but don't use it very often.  Prior to using Wen I never used mousse or hairspray very often.  Not sure why but I didn't really think that I needed either and never got in the habit of using these products.  The most important product is a heat protectant and you can continue using whatever you used prior to Wen.  I am sure that some Wenners still use their favorite styling products that they used prior to Wen.  

Respected Contributor

Okay I'm a little late on finding this new Wen forum. But, I am sooo glad I did!!! We're back ladies!!! Woohoo!!! Okay, I'm better now Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:
Okay I'm a little late on finding this new Wen forum. But, I am sooo glad I did!!! We're back ladies!!! Woohoo!!! Okay, I'm better now Smiley Happy

Hi Hilary, So good to see you....

There's no way that you wouldn't have found it..

It's way better now, much more like it was!!!

And these's a Lovely QVC Lady that is helping to transfer the WEN threads from Beauty over here.

I bet you've already hearted ALL Brittany's Posts Cat LOL