WEN

Contributor
Omygosh, how special was that?!! I love that his dad is there!!
Honored Contributor

@posterchild wrote:

ooooh, Dooters is the special guest!  He said on FB.  Yay!

Hi @posterchild, I'm so glad you joined in !!! Yay!!! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I am NOT just using this on one side of my body, sorry Chaz.  Both!!

Valued Contributor

I mix my 319mand wvm oil all the time.

Honored Contributor

@NMCrazyCatLady wrote:

I have about 4 bottles of oil under my sink right now. It's multiplying like the SCs...

@NMCrazyCatLady, I use most Wen products slowly... just I just go right through the oils... thanks you Chaz for that great oil duo. Smiley Happy

@NMCrazyCatLady, how do you use the oils? 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Well, maybe that's the problem.  Nothing really.  I have very healthy hair.  But it's baby fine but very thick/heavy (lots of it) so with Wen products (or any other brand) I'm continually yo-yoing back and forth between dry and frizzy or limp and greasy.

Honored Contributor

@crblu wrote:

I must be the only one here who wants to buy things and can't because so many of these products haven't work for me!  (Or, probably more correctly, I haven't figured out yet how to use them properly.) Man Frustrated

My goal is to someday know what works for me so that I can buy a gallon size of it. LOL

I got the TT CC a little over a month ago because, well...problem - solution, right?...  I didn't open it until last week because I was thorougly convinced it would be my solution.  Not so much....bummer.

But then again, the smaller size bottles take up a lot less room.  Not much room to spare in a 5th wheel. Smiley Happy

@crblu, welcome to the wenderful Wen Chats!!! Smiley Happy 

Ther can be a learning curve to using some of the products. -- Which products haven't been working for you?

Honored Contributor

@NMCrazyCatLady wrote:

Oh here we go with the NBT. Stay strong, stay strong......

@NMCrazyCatLady, lol, those 3oz tubes of NBT can be really convenient. Smiley Wink

Contributor

Chaz and his Dad seem close. very nice!

Occasional Contributor

So sweet!! Smiley Very Happy