WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife  Now, that is funny. A gal I knew had a dog with eye problems so bad he couldn't go outside without goggles. Now, these weren't just ANY goggles, they were OAKLEYs! LOL - and, he kept them on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, here are the unofficial times for Chaz's "just WEN" programs. I took this from the program guide on QVC. He will probably be on other people's shows for one product here and there. 

All times Pacific Standard and ALL are on the QVC main channel

Friday, May 31

7-8am

1-2pm

10-11pm

Saturday, June 1

5-6pm

Sunday, June 2

4-5am

3-4pm

Monday, June 3

8-9 am

However, my Direct TV schedule shows that on Thursday, May 30, he will be on at 10pm. Since he has never said anything about coming on the 30th, only the 31st, I doubt that is true. I set it to record, but it could be an repeat of prior visits.

I'm am sure quite we will soon get the official times from Chaz, who will give us the names of the other programs he will be on beside just the WEN hours.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Okay, here are the unofficial times for Chaz's "just WEN" programs. I took this from the program guide on QVC. He will probably be on other people's shows for one product here and there. 

All times Pacific Standard and ALL are on the QVC main channel

Friday, May 31

7-8am

1-2pm

10-11pm

Saturday, June 1

5-6pm

Sunday, June 2

4-5am

3-4pm

Monday, June 3

8-9 am

However, my Direct TV schedule shows that on Thursday, May 30, he will be on at 10pm. Since he has never said anything about coming on the 30th, only the 31st, I doubt that is true. I set it to record, but it could be an repeat of prior visits.

I'm am sure quite we will soon get the official times from Chaz, who will give us the names of the other programs he will be on beside just the WEN hours.

thanks @World Traveler any idea's on what will be offered..Smiley Happy great deals, I need more CC's..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Sorry, I don't have anything to add to the gallons. I've been checking his Facebook page and that of Dooters, along with one other place that usually gives me information, but nothing so far. I expect it any day/moment now. I'll be sure to post.

I don't go on his Instagram account, so maybe those who do will spot something from him.

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi  FYI.....I just posted a message to Dooters and hopefully he will come thru with sneak previews of what to expect, like sets/kits or special pricing beyond the wonderful pricing we already get on the gallons compared to what he normally charges for them. 

Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, if anyone else hears of what things we might expect on his next visit, please post.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler thank you!  I will keep checking back to see what you find out!..

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi This is from Chaz:

Bella resting up for WEN gallon kickoff on QVC this week:

Thursday 5/30 10pm PST.

Friday 5/31 1am EST.

Don’t miss out.

This year will be the most epic year of gallons ever in the history of gallons.
Tell your friends, family, loved ones, coworkers and neighbors.

Hoping to get more from him or Dooters on any other specials. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Listened a little to the periscope this afternoon. Need to go back and listen again, as he was talking faster than I could write!

He reiterated that June will be the only month for gallons this year.

Someone asked if he was going to get more Angels. He said no, that four was a lot of work. Staying with three.

Someone asked if he saw Antonella's blond hair. He said he had and it looks yellow to him. He would like to do something with it to make it better.

Another question was if he was going to be on HSN. He said, no, not yet. He didn't expand on whether or not he thought he would be someday.

He was reading off his schedule extremely fast, so here is what I heard him say. All EASTERN times. Also, "hit" means it is a 10-minute segment in a program that presents other products, and the hits are tentative and may not happen.

Friday, 5/31 – 1am (which will be Thursday at 10pm Pacific time) - 1 hour; 10am - 1 hour;  4pm - 1 hour; 11pm - a hit in Dare to Share Beauty

Saturday, 6/1 – 1am - 1 hour;  7am - hit; 10am - hit; 8pm - 1 hour

Sunday, 6/2 – 7am 1 hour; 9am - hit; 6pm - 2 hours

Monday, 6/3 –11am - 1 hour, 7pm - hit

Tuesday, 6/4 – 6am - 1 hour; 12pm - hit; 6pm - hit; 9pm - hit

Wednesday, 6/5 – 6pm - hit

Saturday - Beauty Bash; 7am - hit; 4pm - 1 hour

Sunday – 7pm - 1 hour; 10pm - hit

Monday – 6/10, 11am - 1 hour; 11pm - 1 hour

Tuesday – 6/11 - 6pm - hit

Saturday – 6/15 – 6am - 1 hour; 10am - hit; 3pm - 1 hour; 7pm - 1 hour

Tuesday – 6/18 – no times given, but said Gina will do it; they will be hits, not hours

Wednesday – 6/19 – Gina will do it, 6pm - hit

Tuesday – 6/25 – no time given, but he said it would be a hit, did not say if it was him or Gina

Friday – 6/28 – 4pm - 1 hour;  11pm - hit

Saturday – 6/29 – 1am - 2 hours; 10am - hit; 5pm - 1 hour

Then he leaves for New York

Remember: These dates/times may change.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler Oh thank you!  I am sure there will be some good deals along with what sounds like great prices on gallons...Can't wait, nothing compares to Chaz's Wen...Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Did we find out if all 32 scents would be available in the gallons or just the limited scents @World Traveler listed in one of the first posts of this thread?