WEN

Honored Contributor

@Greenqueen  I find the gallons the best deal of the year. However, once in a while he offers three of the 32-ounce size (or perhaps two of the 32-ounce size) that might happen to be a better deal if you factor in the "per ounce" cost. When that happens, I purchase two or three of those that add up to around a gallon. 

I think it is mostly a matter of making sure you have enough on hand by getting the gallon rather than taking a chance he might not have a special on the 32-ounce size throughout the year. 

If you know that you will ALWAYS use a certain scent for your first or second cleanse, then you might want to get it in the gallon.

Hope this makes sense and helps you. 

Honored Contributor

By the way, everyone......Chaz said on a periscope while flying home that they sold out of the QVC2 Big Deal and he was very happy and mentioned how successful it was. This, of course, counts towards QVC giving him more days/times in the future (think he said Fall) for him to be on QVC. YAAAY!!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

@Greenqueen 

You’re pretty much correct.  But like @World Traveler mentioned, once in a while there will be a better per-ounce-price deal.  Like yesterday’s Big Deal.  Three 32 oz cleansing conditioners for $79.98.  If you figure out the per ounce price, that’s quite a bit better than if you bought a gallon of that scent.  And it’s basically 3/4 of a gallon.  

Last year for the Christmas holiday TSV, there was a similarly priced deal.  I got several sets and would have gotten more, but I had already purchased gallons in June.  That’s the chance you take.  Gallons come once a year, and if you use a lot of one type of CC, that’s a great price.  But you don’t know when or if these better combos will be offered.

For myself, gallons are convenient—two pumps each cleanse and I’m done.  And there is less plastic to dispose of.  But I use the same formulas constantly.  And I don’t use many of the the ancillary products, so I don’t purchase many of the kits because those aren’t a deal for me.

This year, I’m waiting to see if we really do get all of the seasonals in gallons.  If so, Winter Vanilla Mint is coming my way.😋  If not, I probably will get one gallon of Tea Tree, just in case the holiday set is different this year.  But I’m hoping the holiday TSV will be the same because I’ll be stocking up with that if it is.

Hope that helps you a little. 🙂

Honored Contributor

@geezerette I love the Winter Vanilla Mint too. It's a toss-up whether I like it better than Fall Ginger Pumpkin. They are both priorities with me. Well, there is the Summer Mango Coconut that is high on my list too. I just finished my SMC last week, so his summer scent programming will just be in the nick of time!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - so glad that Big Deal sold out - a great deal for sure (unfortunately I don't need anymore SOB). And, we will always take more airtime for Wen!

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Totally agree! More airtime for WEN is always good. He seemed genuinely happy it sold out and what it would mean for him in the future on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler  - Watched his periscope this afternoon and boy, does he look tired. I think his flight got in around 2 a.m. Cali time. 

Of course, the Angels were so happy to see him. And, he is bringing them back to PA next week.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 Yes, you are correct......very tired. That's a fast turn around and he is probably jet lagged. Originally, as I understand it, Gina was going to do the presentations, but QVC made it clear that Chaz was to be there. That's what I heard him indicate about a week ago. So happy it went well for him. 

Honored Contributor

Hope you have all seen that there is free shipping on all beauty items THRU 5/27/19 on QVC. Heart

Honored Contributor

I’m in for a gallon of TT & one of SHL (when ever I have to be around to grab it), will watch for Melon, but not a Gal. until I’ve tried & smelled it.

Good to know Sweet Chaz will be here soon.

So sad about Linda, and the loss of her Mom.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras