WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Suz585 I sure hope you are correct, but that is not what his video shows when he mentions that he is shooting what will be available/presented in June. Let's keep our fingers crossed that you are correct. Smiley Very Happy

@World Traveler 

There is a Facebook Live from Tuesday 4/23 ”Gallons are Coming”. Chaz says at the 4:45 mark something to the effect of we are going to have 32 choices for gallons this year. It could change, you know QVC in all. 

Chaz did say this (June) was the ONLY time gallons would be presented by him. “Don’t wait for October” all gallons will be feted I n June, at least for 2019, this is what QvC is doing. 

Guess we will know come June 1st! Exciting!!

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585  Well, that's good enough for me. If his exact words were that "32 choices for gallons this year," then I guess it will be. Wonder why his video was only of those I mentioned in the first post and he said those would be sold in June.

Just doesn't sound like an economical way for QVC to pay out for 32 choices of gallons. I think the most I have seen are the Classics (6) and Seasonals (12), plus the pet gallon, kids gallon, and 613 (prior to 319 being made).

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Suz585  Well, that's good enough for me. If his exact words were that "32 choices for gallons this year," then I guess it will be. Wonder why his video was only of those I mentioned in the first post and he said those would be sold in June.

Just doesn't sound like an economical way for QVC to pay out for 32 choices of gallons. I think the most I have seen are the Classics (6) and Seasonals (12), plus the pet gallon, kids gallon, and 613 (prior to 319 being made).

@World Traveler 

I THINK he just took photos of A gallon to represent each category. I could be wrong. Perhaps taking pictures of 4 Fall gallons next to 4 winter gallons next to 4 Spring gallons etc was just to much. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Here’s a thought, MAYBE QVC is only ordering limited seasonal gallons. MAYBE they ordered, let’s say 200, in each seasonal scent. They would sell out faster. Perhaps Chaz would fill all waitlist requests at that point and QVC wouldn’t be stuck with a bunch of overstock. 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s kinda fun to speculate what might happen! If I have a chance to catch him on periscope or Facebook live, I’ll try to ask and get clarification. 

Have a GREAT weekend! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585  Well, your speculation does make sense! ha!

Please do report back if you watch him on Periscope and he answers more questions.

But your thought on only a few of each product is a good one. Well, it certainly will be a different June gallon month. ha!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suz585 Just listened to the whole 38 minutes. About 11 minutes into it, he definitely and clearly said 32 gallons. He said they have never done that and he asked for it, so everyone can get what they want.

Everything but Bella Spirit will be offered in the gallons because QVC said it is too new. That doesn't make sense.......Bella Spirit has been around longer than Summer Melon Mint!

He said that everything he is saying is "as of now. God knows, they change things around."

When someone asked what the cost of the gallons will be, he said he couldn't tell us yet, but that we will be VERY happy!

He believes they will still offer auto-delivery getting your second one in December.

When asked what to do if you can't get the CC out of the bottom, he said to use DISTILLED water to thin it out. I just use regular water, but will use distilled next time. Or use Criss Angel, which I have no idea what that is. Others on the chat seemed to know what that was.

WEN Men is in a gallon ONLY at his salon.

Indigo gallon should be available on QVC in 2020.

I gather from what he is saying that the 32 will all be available online at QVC, even if they are not all presented individually. So, you might see just a sampling, like the list I gave in the first post taken from his photo/video yesterday, but if you check it out further when you click on a seasonal, you will see ALL the choices.

He said EACH airing he is given a goal. If he doesn't make the goal for each of the airings, then he gets less air time. I gather from that, that he means maybe the airing at such-and-such a time is X amount of product sold; maybe the next time he has a presentation that day there is a different goal. Not sure if that is correct, but that is what I get from it when he says EACH airing he is given a specific goal. Please only order when he (or Gina) is on air.

So maybe, if you are getting more than one gallon, I wonder if it would be good to get one gallon during one presentation and then the other(s) in different presentations. Don't know, but I think that is what I will do.

FIRST AIRING.......May 31!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

wow so many choices - gonna be interesting. I have about a gallon & 1/2 of Indigo so I am good on that.

also wanted to say -you know how Chaz creates products that you never knew you needed like his dry oil - well the dry cleanser is my new favorite styling product - just think of it like a Volumizer spray.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

You are so very articulate! Thanks for the summary. I’ve been sooo busy lately, I haven’t been able to listen to full periscopes or Facebook lives. 

I’m definitely going to get a Summer Melon Mint, possibly a backup Winter White Forest. I just cut 8” off my hair so I don’t need to use as much CC. I’m probably overstocking, but better safe than sorry, lol! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 Oh, dear me! Eight inches off those beautiful, flowing, free-swinging locks of yours? I remember the after shot of you with Chaz, and how the highlights were so, so gorgeous.

I also remember how long it took him to put in the highlights, and cute you looked with the foil in your hair! Smiley LOL

Before you cut off that eight inches, was your hair about the same length as it was when Chaz did your hair or had you already been snipping away at it over the past few years?

Super Contributor

Cris Angel, Mind Freak = magician who had a tv show and live shows. Seems maybe Chaz is tired of that question Smiley Very Happy

32 gallons seems a bit crazy to me, but I know one year I delayed my daughter's auto-delivery of WenKids for a shade too long *cough cough*, but the Q still sent it. Had visions of them scrabbling around trying to find it, but I imagine they just ordered it in from Chaz directly and then forwarded it to me. Could be that's the plan with this. Just Waitlist people until Chaz can fulfill the orders.

@World Traveler wrote:

When asked what to do if you can't get the CC out of the bottom, he said to use DISTILLED water to thin it out. I just use regular water, but will use distilled next time. Or use Criss Angel, which I have no idea what that is. Others on the chat seemed to know what that was.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

These goals have gotten psycho. I can't imagine the stress of trying to make a goal in an eight o'clock hour in order not to be shorted 10 minutes three hours later or some such. Then have your bread and butter spread out all year long. They really do need to let the prices be crazy good. Poor Chaz!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012