WEN

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@x Hedge 

I have to ask...what is Qurate?

SurferWife, you didn't see that one coming?  LOL!!!! XO

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP  You're welcome! I am surprised, though, that 613/319 wasn't shown on the video of the gallon display. I would think QVC would offer those two in gallons also. Those are usually the two most expensive items.

Like I said, things might change. 

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 About the 32 items....I could be wrong on this, but I took that as representing all the containers being offered, not just gallons.

For instance, a gallon of Fresh Apple (#1), a 32-ounce of Fresh Apple (#2), remoist of Fresh Apple (#3), etc. Know what I mean?

Like I said, I could be wrong on what the 32 means.

Have you heard anything about Dooters/Cooper? Is Linda sick, death in family, etc.? 

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

@77yangya Yes, I saw the videos and they were really great. He was shooting it up on the hill in his back yard by the infinity pool. I was checking what he had on the ground, but it was the Classics when he was shooting the Seasonals up on the table.

Did you happen to see 319/613 anywhere? Surprised that is not being offered to. Maybe it will be, and he just didn't do a video of it.

Do you know what has happened in Linda's life? Is she okay? People are sending posts of encouragement to Dooters on his Facebook page, but I couldn't see where anyone said what happened to Cooper. Sounds like she is sick or hurt herself. I also checked Chaz's Facebook page, nada. Then checked the fan's Facebook page, nada. Hope all is well.

Valued Contributor

I think I'm gonna need a second job to afford this one!Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler,

Actually, no, I am completely unaware of anything wrong with Linda Cooper.  I AM sorry to be hearing about this though.  She's a lovely girl.  I'm gonna go to her site right now and convey my support.  Thank you for posting about this.

I don't remember seeing anything in restorative in gallons except Mandarin.  I read someplace that they will not be offered in Sept/Oct?  I know this is old news but I was surprised to see gallons offered on the Q but at Chaz's salon prices.  Not that they aren't worth it, I grant you!!!  I run mousse through my dried hair now.  I take one or two pumps and rake it in.  I hold the section with my finger tips and run through until it feels dry, because the mousse makes it feel a bit wet when doing that even on dry hair. 

Chaz's property is lovely, that huge pool with the huge wall of water there, all the plant life.  He's so excited about his new home being built. He said he's not gonna sell his other home, use it for shootings and guests.  Anyway, I hope Linda is okay.  I'm heading there now.  XO

Respected Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

I think I'm gonna need a second job to afford this one!Smiley Very Happy

YOU KNOW IT!!!     Heart

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Have you heard anything about Dooters/Cooper? Is Linda sick, death in family, etc.? 

@World Traveler I believe her Mom passed away. I believe it was 2 yrs after her Dad passed. Thoughts and prayers sent her way. 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler This was on her FaceBook page. 

4F4B55F5-062D-4C09-85AB-2CA0303E4B14.jpeg

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585  Oh, thanks so much for posting that. I had no idea.  How sad. Heart