WEN

Valued Contributor

They are showing $159 right now

Trusted Contributor

@ValentinaBon wrote:

They are showing $159 right now

I think it depends on what type.  My email link shows $149 for classics and kids, $159 for PJP, light, rice and seasonals,  $169 for 613 and 319. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

yes sorry I was only looking at seasonals.

Regular Contributor

@ValentinaBon Last year we could not change formulas. guessing this year will be the same.

Trusted Contributor

No problem @ValentinaBon .  It would have been helpful if I had specified the different formulas in my original post. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

I think the surprise about the gallons are the prices, right?

$149 classics and kids

$159 seasonals and rice

$169 613/319 

Don't see anything about the pet gallons. Maybe I missed it. Will check again.

Please wait until Chaz (or Gina) is on air so he gets credit towards his quota. Heart

Honored Contributor

@ValentinaBon This may or may not be the case this time, but Chaz has corrected the host on more than one occasion, saying that there is to be no changing of formulas for the auto-ship. He said the reason is that they plan for the second shipment way in advance, based upon what was ordered in June, and if you change, some people won't get what they originally thought they would get (which was what they ordered in June). They warehouse the auto-ship based upon the orders made in June. 

There was a time when some people on this board were disappointed because what they ordered in June and wanted repeated in December was cancelled on them (or at least delayed) because people changed on the second shipment. So the numbers of how many to have on hand of each formula was screwed up.

To me, if they don't want you to change, then they should not only let you know up front during the presentation, but also not allow you to click on the "edit" button to change the formula.

So listen carefully to what Chaz and the host say. He will correct them if they are indicating something that is not possible.

Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

You all notice that Bella Spirit is not mentioned in the link from the email? Sometime mentioned Chaz said that QVC said Bella Spirit was too new to try to sell as a gallon and that they would do it next year.

I was hoping that they changed their mind. Hopefully, it is not listed now as an option, but will be once May 31 arrives. 

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@ValentinaBon This may or may not be the case this time, but Chaz has corrected the host on more than one occasion, saying that there is to be no changing of formulas for the auto-ship. He said the reason is that they plan for the second shipment way in advance, based upon what was ordered in June, and if you change, some people won't get what they originally thought they would get (which was what they ordered in June). They warehouse the auto-ship based upon the orders made in June. 

There was a time when some people on this board were disappointed because what they ordered in June and wanted repeated in December was cancelled on them (or at least delayed) because people changed on the second shipment. So the numbers of how many to have on hand of each formula was screwed up.

To me, if they don't want you to change, then they should not only let you know up front during the presentation, but also not allow you to click on the "edit" button to change the formula.

So listen carefully to what Chaz and the host say. He will correct them if they are indicating something that is not possible.

Hope this helps.

thank you @World Traveler ! I appreciate the response. I can understand the issue but in the same turn I'd love to do SHL in the first ship and the new one in the second rather than make two different orders. lol but that is okay I can do that too, not that big of a deal.

Valued Contributor

@Greenqueen wrote:

@ValentinaBon Last year we could not change formulas. guessing this year will be the same.

thank you!