WEN

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler 

Thanks for keeping us updated on all that’s going on with Team WEN and Chaz. I know it can be quite time consuming.  I very grateful for your efforts and  always look forward to your updates!

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 Awww...that's sweet of you to say. Thank you. Heart

Honored Contributor

Just got a chance to watch one of the Periscopes done in Chaz's home in Pennsylvania. 

His home is in a Cul-d-sac and is at least two stories high. From the various steps he was taking going from one area to another, it could be three stories high.

He said they will be there for three weeks, with over 20 shows to present, plus Beauty Bash.

He has a huge walk-in closet type setup by his bathroom, and he has shelves and shelves of products, looks like it is more than what I have posted of his salon products for sale. Everything you could ever want and lots more than one of each.

He demonstrated a product called Uplift, which he says is available on HSN. He said it stimulates the collagen growth. He uses it all the time. You roll it across the face. He does it 50 times in several areas of his face and neck. Creator is Nurse Jamie? Not sure about that name. There are no electrical components to it.

He walks by a pool table and a huge kitchen. He also shows where all the models are getting their hair done in his home. Looks like there are around six stations of sinks and mirror setups. As big as, or bigger, than one of his bungalow salon setups.

He also shows something called the Hypervolt Vibration Massage Device and said he gave everyone one of these for Christmas, plus other items for the holidays. He said he sells it at the salon.

He did say that one of the items during the presentations will be the 20-ounce nourishing body treatment in 613 and 319, less money that getting one of them in the 8-ounce size at his salon/website. It will be $69.96. I need to get that in 613.

He specifically said: "Please, please, please wait until the shows to purchase" his products. 

Marisol, his housekeeper, is there and she is hysterical. She is taking the camera around and showing all the models getting their hair washed and styled. She keeps reverting to Spanish, so Heaven only knows what she found to funny and was giggling about. ha!

I saw Ben trying to escape the camera.

When I get a chance, I will watch the other Periscope segment.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

Here is some more information coming thru from another Periscope session.

He just finished four hours of meetings with QVC and this is what is going to happen:

1. Lot of good Bella Spirit stuff, including the defining (?) paste for all hair types. It will be a softer, more pliable version of the Men's WEN Paste. 

2. Launching the Bella Spirit UNIBT in a duo.

3. Launching the 613 dry oil with SPF (thinks it will be Sunday evening, 6/2).

4. Having duos of the fragrances: Light, Love, Hope, and Strength with UNIBT; less than half price.

5. Seasonal - Spring and Summer - trios of the mousse, trios of the styling cream.

6. Everything he has mentioned so far will be available May 31 thru June 3. QVC and he have not talked about after June 3 yet.

7. He again said, "Please, please, please wait until the first showing to order. They won't sell out that fast, so you don't have to worry. I need to have an amazing kickoff and ask that you wait until May 31" (May 30 for Pacific Coast customers). "It will be helpful for my goals if you wait. The more we make the goal, the more we can come back."

8. Launch of the Summer Melon Mint in all of the product line (assume he means mousse, treatment mist, etc.)

9. 32 gallons. "You will be very surprised." Not sure if that means something beyond the lower price.....maybe he means the configuration of the gallons. He said they would be available thru July 1 (not sure if he misspoke and means thru June).

Super Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@World Traveler 

Thanks for keeping us updated on all that’s going on with Team WEN and Chaz. I know it can be quite time consuming.  I very grateful for your efforts and  always look forward to your updates!

Yes, thank you VERY much!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler Thank you so much for all this! They really are starting off with a bang. I'm glad the SMM NBT is coming out right away.

No clicking till we see the highlights in his hair, ladies!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

No clicking till we see the highlights in his hair, ladies!

@Kjelle That's funny! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

Less then 48 hours until we kickoff our WEN Gallons and so much more on QVC this Friday May 31st 1am EST. / Thursday May 30th 10am PST.

WEN hair.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Thank You! I wasn't able to watch the videos yet but he did say the other night there would be surprises (I think it was the gallons he referred to).

Can't wait!!

Honored Contributor

@riley1 I agree with you. Although he did not specifically say the surprise was about the gallons, he was talking about the gallons at the time when he said he were really going to be surprised. Couldn't tell if it was a generic "you are really going to be surprised," referring to all of them being available. He has mentioned it several times about there being 32 choices, so that can't be the surprise. 

Perhaps he will offer them at an even lower price if we get sets of them. For instance, if you want all four Spring or all four Summer, then you would get an even further reduction. Or perhaps one gallon of each season. But even so, that would be a lot of money for most people, so I don't think it is that.

Oh, oh, oh......maybe if you get a gallon, you also get that same scent in a set of all the ancillary products. Maybe? So, when I get my Summer Mango Coconut, maybe for a little bit more money, I get all the SMC products with it. Now, that would be really nice. Heart