WEN

Respected Contributor

I had to sit on my hands not to order some FGP, but I have two gallons of it from 2017 and 2018, untapped, since I had so many 32oz bottles to use up, but once I put it back in rotation, I'll tap that first gallon.  I don't use it as often as I do WVM or WWF, since it's a little more moisturizing, and now that my perm is growing out, it doesn't need as much moisture as it did for a while.  I hope that the fact that it didn't sell out isn't going to be the impetus to it's being discontinued, I'll be carefully watching the Fall lineup to see if that happens, and stock up more if I need to.  It's one of the few seasonals I can use, so I hope it hangs around!

Valued Contributor

PJP products av'l in Feb (Valentine's Day) and October (breast cancer mo) only.

In the past, Chaz has sold gallons of PJP, MIF, BGT, Light, and 613/319 in Oct but now all gallons are consolidated.

Wonder if chaz will have the same holiday TSV?

Regular Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons Question

Wen gallon users.....do you keep the gallon in your shower or do you pump product into a 16 oz bottle?  For those who do keep the gallon in the shower, any issues with that?  Does the pump work right to the bottom of the gallon? Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

@acatgirl - I put my gallon jug outside the shower then pump from there. No problems with the pump as yet. However, if it gets to the NPZ (no pump zone) either put the original cap back on and flip bottle over or you can use a funnel and put it in a smaller bottle with a pump. HTH

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons Question

@acatgirl I use smaller size plastic bottles for my CC, leaving the gallon container out of sight.

Also, I don't use the pump on the gallons anymore; I just transfer from from bottle to bottle. I think leaving the pump in over a long period of time "may" allow more air to go inside the gallon and thus shorten the life of the CC. Not sure if any of that is true, but it works for me. Smiley Happy

I return the original cap on the gallon after transfer some into my smaller Smuckers bottle, which is just the correct size for me. So it keeps the gallon container tightly closed.

As to the product in the gallon once it gets low, I just this past week took my almost-out Bella Spirit Traditional 32-ounce bottle, added Vanilla Mint, Tea Tree, and Tuscan Pear to it (which were all down to the bottom of their individual containers), with some additional water that makes the mixture what you want once you have added the "splash of water." Therefore, the mixture is not concentrated, is ready to go, and I just keep doing that until I have used up all the "down to the last drop" product from various containers.