WEN

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I am so sorry for your loss.

Your Mama sounds as if she was much loved. 

What a sense of humor she had.

Wishes for Peace to both of you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@posterchild Thank you! You are correct; we had an amazing relationship. Just met with someone today who kept talking about funny little things he remembered about her over the past many years. But the one thing that stuck out to him was that "she was always impeccably dressed." True, true. 

Honored Contributor

@Drythe Thank you for your condolences. She definitely was much loved by many. Her sense of humor will definitely be missed! She was a real character. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@World Traveler I too am so sorry for your loss.  I lost my mom 2 months ago and she was my best friend.  Such a hole in the heart, but incredible memories of her life well lived.  My dad left us 2 years and 3 days before her and I pray they're picking up their 71 year marriage in a better place. xooxo

Honored Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow Oh, thank you for those wonderful words.

People say time heals the loss of a parent, but I'm not sure about that. My father died 15 years ago and he comes to my mind continually. I think when you lose both of them, that separation makes it harder to overcome. At least when mom was alive, we had frequent conversations about dad, and it was like he was still around. But not now.

The consolation is that they are together and continuing their 65-year marriage in a better place. Heart

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

It was so nice running into Dayna Devon at QVC (doing the Perricone Green Drink). I use to style her hair for Extra TV, when she first started working as a host for them 20 years ago. She remembered it was shortly before I launched WEN, when I only had sample bottles of WEN. Boy has time flown by.

ChazandDayna.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow 

I believe with all my heart that they are joyfully together with loved ones, and lots of pure white dragons.  ♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

On the gallon listings it says “sale price ends 7/31/19”...are they extending the gallon sales through July?

Esteemed Contributor

Chaz confirmed via Periscope, Mango Coconut is very limited and will be the next to go. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Greenqueen - Wen page shows gallons and says 6/30