WEN

Honored Contributor

I came here today to order the MIF, heard the expression, "day late, dollar short"?

I wasn't even a day late!

Should have ordered yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

@software  Smiley Sad  I'm so sorry. 

Honored Contributor

Winter Red Currant and Summer Coconut Lime Verbena were less than a dozen when Chaz was with Jennifer, so I am calling them sold out too.

Trusted Contributor

@software MIF just sold out in the earlier afternoon show today so maybe some people will cancel their orders and a few gallons will become available.  Also, it may be put on waitlist like 319 and 613 were after they sold out. I hope you are able to get one. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Update on One Day Only as of Chaz's last show today:

Pomegranate - 100 left

Sweet Almond Mint - 200 left

Tea Tree - 100 left

Fig - 150 left

Lavender - 300

Cucumber Aloe - Sold Out

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@software MIF just sold out in the earlier afternoon show today so maybe some people will cancel their orders and a few gallons will become available.  Also, it may be put on waitlist like 319 and 613 were after they sold out. I hope you are able to get one. 😊

Thanks, I'll keep checking back.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From Chaz:

Thank you for all your Love & Support.

Chaz Group.jpg

Honored Contributor

Checking the QVC program guide, the next time I see any mention of WEN is on Friday, June 28 (2 shows) and Saturday, June 29 (1 show). Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

I can explain......

So last October before I ordered my gallon Hurricane Michael hit. After that the last thing on my mind was Wen. I was a little ahead from a few years of getting a gallon every 6 months. But supplies have since dwindled, I ordered a 32 oz bottle to get by and was dangerously close to out when my first gallon finally arrived. 

So the hoarder mentality is a natural response, RIGHT???

I have received my STP. I have ordered a TT for hubby and for my first cleanse (his scalp has been doing well with Men but got bad again recently) and today ordered a WWF. 

Good news, apparently I can order 3 gallons without being served divorce papers. LOL

Oh, and I am still waiting for my x3 STP mousse. It is apparently under a sorting table somewhere, because it says shipped 6/8 but UPS still has it as not received. My STP shipped the same day and I got it 3 days ago.

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

Happy Fathers Day Dad. Thank you for adopting me and allowing me the freedom to live out my life and spirit as God intended it to be.

Chaz and dad.jpg