WEN

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi 

Aloha!  I use the NIBT on my face.  It’s not too heavy for my dry skin, I have a lighter touch in the AM, but I night I apply a bit more.  It works great under make-up!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@riley1  @sonechko always made me laugh. She could fight back when someone was trashing Chaz. Smiley LOL

I do miss @sonechko.  She’s quite the sassy firecracker!  I do miss @bebe777, too.  Maybe someday they’ll come back. Smiley Happy

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@w84WEN I just checked now. ALL THREE of the Kids scents are show on A238627.

Thank you @World Traveler  I will keep checking back. 🙏🏻

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@pinkmochi 

Aloha!  I use the NIBT on my face.  It’s not too heavy for my dry skin, I have a lighter touch in the AM, but I night I apply a bit more.  It works great under make-up!

Mahalo! I've tried the 613 and wonder if the seasonals are the same consistency as that one. I think I might try the new melon, though! 

Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi - I use the NIBT on my face and have no problems. It is not greasy and sinks right into my skin.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi I have used several of his body treatments on my face. My favorite is the 613. When the Bella Spirit cream arrives, I will do a test.....one on the left side; the other on the right side. I am interested in seeing what change there will be.

However.......remember that he is coming out with a specific face cream for use day and night. The last time he talked about it, he was planning to launch it in September of this year. I don't know if the date has changed.

Regular Contributor

I just noticed that 319 gallons are available (for now) on waitlist. Smiley Happy

A284231 - Single Shipment

A290419 - Auto Delivery

Frequent Contributor

613 is also currently available as a single ship WAITLIST.

A238232

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@pinkmochi I have used several of his body treatments on my face. My favorite is the 613. When the Bella Spirit cream arrives, I will do a test.....one on the left side; the other on the right side. I am interested in seeing what change there will be.

However.......remember that he is coming out with a specific face cream for use day and night. The last time he talked about it, he was planning to launch it in September of this year. I don't know if the date has changed.

@World Traveler @riley1 @SurferWife I used the 613 body treatment on my face last night. I had it in my stash. My skin was so smooth when I woke up! Definitely going to keep using it. Thanks for the tip on the face cream. I'm curious what will happen if I keep using the 613. 

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi I have used 613 cleansing conditioner on my face too, leaving it on while I shower or take a bath, sort of like a mask (not diluted). Really leaves the face soft and smooth.