WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler Has anyone said which gallons they sold out of? I missed the shows last night. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 If the number of gallons sold was mentioned, I totally missed it. I am eager to know too! Smiley Happy

I tried to see if there was any Periscope going on when I got home from work yesterday and there wasn't anything I could find where I could ask questions. Imagine Chaz and the gang are hanging loose for a bit and enjoying having a little more breathing time than they did this past weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 @World Traveler 

I heard 21,000 gallons sold. Lavender getting limited. Others getting limited but only Tropical and another, which I can't recall right now we're mentioned in yesterday's 11am show video. Perhaps someone else heard more details.

Regular Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@World Traveler Has anyone said which gallons they sold out of? I missed the shows last night. Thanks.

@riley1 @rochelleS @World Traveler 

I think the 4 that have sold out are:

Winter Vanilla Mint

Spring Honey Lilac

Spring Cherry Blossom

Summer Tropical Paradise

I also don't see the gallon of 319 showing on the WEN page, but sometimes things disappear & come back so I'm not sure about that one.

Valued Contributor

I CAN edit my next gallon scent on AD but oddly enough, Spring HOney lilac is not a choice!! That is the one I wanted on AD so I guess I will have to order a seperate SHL after all. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

@ValentinaBon 

The Spring Honey Lilac gallons were one of the first to sell out. Not sure if you're aware of this.

Editing to say... oops, I see you are aware and posted above. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

Are we getting the BS RTM or did I miss it?

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Ok, via Periscope/Chaz - ideally ordering during the "hit" segment is the preferred way to go. This is what counts.

Esteemed Contributor

Hit show today around 12:30 pm (ET)

Honored Contributor

@riley1  Oh, good to know.  So definitely order during this 10-minute presentation. 

Thanks so much for asking that. I haven't been able to watch during his Periscope at all for the last 24 hours. Either too busy or sleeping! ha!