WEN

Honored Contributor

Anyone hear what the latest gallon count is? How many have been sold thus far? Hoping it is continuing to be good news. Over 10,500 the first day is amazing in my estimation. So I'm hoping it was another stellar day for the Chaz.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler 

About 30 minutes into the 8PM hour show tonight, Jane said that almost 16,000 gallons had sold so far (900 of them in that show) Smiley Happy

I don't think she gave another update at the end of the show, but I may have missed it.

After she said that the Winter Vanilla Mint had sold out, she said 2 others might be going soon.

It was probably around 8:50 and she said the following:

Summer Honey Lilac - 150 left

Spring Cherry Blossom - 5 dozen left

She also advised not waiting on the Tea Tree (but she didn't give any numbers on that)

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa Oh, that is good news. Chaz must be very happy.

I am very surprised at the Tea Tree being close to selling out. Since it is used by so many people for various reasons, I would think that would be the one product he would have plenty available. Weird!

Thanks for the update, I was out most of the day so have not watched that presentation yet. I did, however, grab the Bella Spirit paste before it sold out. I took my iPad with me so I could purchase while it was his hour. 

I am glad I grabbed my Mango Coconut gallon, as I think it will sell out next if Vanilla Mint has. Both my favorites, but I have enough Vanilla Mint on hand.

I'm thinking that because of the 32 varieties of scents, they brought in just a little of most of them, with a bit more for the new scent of Melon Mint.

Valued Contributor

Any update on verifying if we can or cannot cahnge gallon formulas if we do auto delivery?

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler 

He was very happy and I think a little shocked that things were selling out already. He was having a little Sally Field moment...didn't catch if he was saying "They like me, they really like me" or maybe "They like it, they really like it" Smiley Very Happy

I'm not sure if Jane meant that it (Tea Tree) was close to selling out or if she was letting everyone know that it's moving out the door fast. I'll bet Chaz did bring alot of it, but most people I see post about their routine use it at least for their 1st cleanse, so at this price maybe everyone is stocking up & ordering early fearing it will sell out.

I ended up getting the Bella paste also (even though I hadn't really planned to) after seeing him use it on everyone. I think I'll really like it.

Glad you were able to pick up the things you wanted. I've mainly been picking up Summer Melon Mint products because I think I'll like them alot based on the descriptions I've seen so far, but I'm sure I'm not done shopping yet!

I don't get on here much, but just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all the info & updates you always post. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa Awwwww, thank you for taking the time to tell me that! I value your comment about appreciating the info and updates I try to give. I don't want anyone to miss out on any WEN news I might happen to stumble upon. Heart

We are a group of WEN lovers and are all eager to share what we know. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

From Chaz's Facebook page:

Today is only June 1st and we have already sold over 15,000 Gallons for June Gallons 2019. 

Have I mentioned how much I Love Summer Honey Peach? Clearly it runs in the family, as you see with my beautiful sister Joanne.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

LAST CALL:

As of the Sunday morning show—last call on Spring Honey Lilac and Spring Cherry Blossom gallons.

Chaz mentioned on his Facebook video he does not have any more of some of these formulas that are selling out early, so he can’t bring more in.  

“When they’re gone, they’re gone”.

(I’m wondering if QVC is trying to get rid of their old stock on these.  We may have more disgruntled posters if they receive “expired” product.)

Esteemed Contributor

Vanilla Mint is available again this morning ❤❤❤

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

Vanilla Mint is available again this morning ❤❤❤

@rochelleS 

Thank you!  😘

When I looked earlier, it wasn’t even listed anymore.  I’m so glad I checked back in here.

I did go ahead and get another gallon. What can I say?☺️🤣

Sorry, Chaz.  I just couldn’t take the chance it would be gone again before the evening show.😉