WEN

Honored Contributor

Just listened to what I recorded for earlier today and Jane said the Kickoff last night sold 7,000 gallons! YAAAAY!  I'll see if she mentions another number at the end of this recording.

7,000 for the one hour is HUGE!

Honored Contributor

@geezerette  Well stated, as usual. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Still says waitlist when I make another order. I will keep trying or call Customer Service. But actually, I have three bottles already; just like to get this very low price for the duo and stock up. I go thru one bottle a month because I use it almost every night on my scalp, like to soak my feet in it after I have been barefoot outside, and then use it on my eyebrows to keep them growing, etc.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler 

Now it says waitlist.  Maybe someone cancelled their order when I looked at it.  Hoping it comes back on for you!

Honored Contributor

@Greenqueen  Just got off the phone with Customer Service, and she said it is now "in process" with an EDD of 6/11. HOOOOOORRAAAAAYYY!

Think I will see if I can change it to TWO! Better not screw it up!.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I realize that we are all hyped on the gallons, but I found it interesting that if you wanted some of the seasonals in a 32 ounce, they are not available; at least, not now.

For instance, I was looking to see what the price of a 32-ounce Summer Mango Coconut was priced at, and it is not listed with the other 32-ounce. Maybe I am just not seeing it.

Anyon else notice that or know why he isn't presenting it in a 32-ounce?

@World Traveler 

I remembered seeing something about SMC a couple of days ago on the WEN by Chaz Dean FB page, so I went back & found it. Here's a screen shot of the question & the reply by BB. Maybe this means it actually is discontinued this time? Smiley Sad

SMC discontinued.jpg

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa Oh, how very disappointing! Double bummer! Smiley Sad

Good thing I got the gallon. I am okay without the ancillary products, but I must say I am surprised. Chaz's sister has said many times that Mango Coconut is her very favorite and she has come into the salon with it on her. In fact, one time Chaz said he could tell his sister had walked in, because he could smell the Mango Coconut.

Well, that just bums me out. Maybe it wasn't as big a seller as I thought it was.

I also have the fragrance, which I use every day, all year round. Wonder if he will continue to make the fragrance after this summer.

Well, thanks for letting me know.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler 

I remember that being his sister's favorite, too. I seem to remember it being said that it was discontinued before, but it always seemed to show back up. Maybe that will be the case again? I'm glad you got your gallon anyway! Better safe than sorry! Heart

Occasional Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Just listened to what I recorded for earlier today and Jane said the Kickoff last night sold 7,000 gallons! YAAAAY!  I'll see if she mentions another number at the end of this recording.

7,000 for the one hour is HUGE!

ESPECIALLY since it was a late weeknight kickoff, so many people were sleeping for work the next day! I'm definitely not waiting past the midnight show to place my first order. Wow! at the sales.

Honored Contributor

@tidegirl72  I'm staying up for the 20-ounce 613 body treatment. After finding out that the one-day-only of the classic tea tree oil was sold out quickly (they only brought in around 200 of each classic, I think they said), I'm grabbing quickly....as soon as he starts talking about it.

Surprised that he is doing the big 20-ounce of 613 on any day but 6/13. In years past, he has done specials on that product line on June 13 in memory of his mother. Must not have worked out for the 13th this year.